"Vanitas no Karte" music composed by Yuki Kajiura (OST on Feb 23, 2022)

JULY 3 - Saturday Broadcast

The thing is, although I'm kinda happy that they are using Kajiura as a headline on their work and cute interactions with mochijun, my initial impression is that it will be filled with mystery tracks which is kinda hit or miss on her work recently IMO. BUT BUT....I don't think they would be clumsy to release the best of the best tracks on pvs and knowing how aniplex x Kajiura combo, there should at least still one big surprise. We know this is one of Kajiura's followed manga, if anything, SHE will possibly provide a song here(even if director will not ask for something lol). Still my HYPE show, but not optimistic too much on the OST watsoever. As opposed to Fena which my optimistic OST impression but not that hype lol.

Yeah, I love that track (and the soundtrack), I can regonise the arabian style in that one <3

I...actually kind of like that sample. I usually hate the Arabian(?) string tracks but they sound good here.

That being said, I hate to be one of those people, but this is not how I imagined that character’s theme at all.

This is the bad thing with adaptions. The studios imagine thibgs differently than we do. Besides it might just be a random music and not his theme.

dunno about the rest of you but with this track I am starting to be annoyed a bit. I feel like the strings sounds as if squeezed and it's as if Kajiura took the pencil put down some humming notes add some beats that's it.
my expectations are plummeting fast.
maybe it will turn into a she solves, by herself kinda track..(which is great) but eh.

Little bit of Alicization flavor? I'll take it!

1st episode being on July 3, and the show being presented at Aniplex Online Fest on July 4... I think that they will announce the ED on July 4.
Not sure about this...ED Singer announcement should be around this month and song preview probably on AOF my guess :confu: Or trailer ED song already

Last edited:
I like the percussion and the melody is nice, but this sounds like something that might have been written for Fena. It has that adventure feel to it that I’d expect from a show about pirates.

> Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis
Wow, blast from Janet Jackson past.

I like it but I really wish it was sung in Japanese. (I guess most of it is, but the english parts still throw me off.)

OP&ED better than the OST previews so far to me... :cry:

I'm kinda not surprised for Kajiura not doing the ED BUT not expecting aniplex for promoting 2 fairly new artists side by side in their work lol (Cause I'm expecting a big artist following the OP artist lol). Anyway OP/ED 's okay for me

Back