"Vanitas no Karte" music composed by Yuki Kajiura (OST on Feb 23, 2022)

I am hoping for someone new to work with Yuki, like Suara, Aika Yoshioka, Yui Horie, or even Joelle. (I know she did the Deemo song, still. I want more!) Oh Uru would be amazing also. But not sure if they are Sony. I hope for Joelle in the soundtrack too.

Looks like music box to me. Typical for playful kajiura tracks and definetely synched too (there was also in HF2 in the candies tracks)

I like it. I’m enjoying the some of the steam works-type sounds she’s putting in the background like the whirring in pv1, the clock effect of pv2, the bell in pv5, and the music box effect here.

This PV has me the most interested in the show. I guess I'd take a Murr's Adventures animu.

And i mean surprises in the show like "Oh a new bgm plays now" kind of stuff no matter how most of them dont seem fresh ^^;
I agree. Assuming that PV10 will be the ED (🤞🏻), if PV9 is another random BGM then we can confidently say that there won’t be any Insert Song or anything better. And if they showcase an IS, good but big spoiler.

Anyhow, what’s the point of presenting 10 Kajiura tracks for the show, knowing that they’re all random Kajiura stuff??? And imagine if they don’t even sell a standalone soundtrack.

Back