The Big Bang Theory

Which of the three female lead characters do you think is the most intelligent?

• Penny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernadette Rostenkowski/Wolowitz

• Amy Farrah Fowler

• Total voters
Y

Yuricat

I'm doing a paper about some theories I have on this show, and I'm finding that it's based on a lot of my own opinions and speculations. I'm analyzing the three main female characters and how they are portrayed. So, I was wondering, basing this solely on the characters and not the actresses, which one of them do you think is the most intelligent?

If you could provide a reason why you chose who you chose, that would be great. Thanks! :)

This is quite a late reply and I dunno if it still helps you, but I think the three girls are intelligent in different ways. Penny has the most street-wise/emotional intelligence. Bernadette has a good mix of high academic intelligence (IQ) and emotional intelligence (EQ). Amy seems to be the most inclined towards IQ (like pure logic and rationale) being able to keep up with Sheldon and his thought processes, but is a little lower on the EQ scale than the other two (though through her character development you can see how she's improved a lot in that regards especially compared to Sheldon)

Back