that weird feeling you get between your eyes

Kerahna

Administrator
do you have that weird feeling on the bridge of your nose between your eyes, if you put something near it (e.g. a finger)? its so weird!!!!!!

I want to find a scientific explanation for it but google keeps telling me its my ajna chakra, third eye opening @_@

if you can see something wierd like: spirits, bloody woman, a person without a head...

well... that confirms it..

Yeah. It is kinda annoying. Like writhing and puking, dizzying sensation.

And I believe, If your eyes are closed and then put your finger in that area, it won't effect you. So I think it is somekind of us thinking "danger" as we can see the finger obstructing our view and nearly poking our eyes.
It happens strongly when you feel very conscious about it (trying to watch the pointed finger directly). I tried a lot to push my glasses back with one finger and I don't feel it.

:confu: I feel it... I noticed it before too... I don't think it's about third eye opening though... because I don't see anything out of the ordinary... :sohappy: Except for that.... that.... that shadow of a running woman that I saw inside our school's old building library.... :omg:

@Maya Jyotisa - But I feel it stronger when my eyes are closed... :confu:

Hm... i think it is because you are very conscious ? I mean, you know your finger is there even your eyes are closed.

I have other suspicion that it might have something to do with stereoscopic eyes too? :confu:

~Maybe... :confu: but I'm not using my finger... :plot: I'm using a marker... :sohappy: And I close it first before putting it near my eyes... :dote:

I have other suspicion that it might have something to do with stereoscopic eyes too?

might be so. :ayashii: personally, I only feel some tension in my eyeballs, probably as the eyes try to refocus on the close-up object. It does seem to cause a kind of tingling in the nose top area. But there should be a lot of blood vessels in that vicinity, maybe with the pupils contracting and all, the blood pressure rises a bit.
Of course, I'm by no means a doctor, so that's all pure jibber-jabber from me. :tea:

I have that feeling too, I hate anything right by my eyes, I always jerk back whenever there is. Why I couldn't wear glasses for reading, although I do wear sunglasses when I drive. heh

wowowowo you get that feeling too?!?!

I wonder why some people have it and others dont. Is it a wearing glasses thing? or is it something completely unrelated like... say... being left-handed? :confu:

maybe it has something to do with glasses. I, too, used to wear glasses (until two years ago when I got tired of them and couldn't really tell the difference when wearing them or not :XD: ).

I used to get that feeling loong time ago... buut after i got glasses i think it changed. I no longer get any feeling from something being in my face between my eyes. I probably just got used to having things on my face..hm...

Maybe it's for the best...or maybe I should take it easy?

:confu:

Like something is pushing to it?

Well, I often feel it too...

I don't really think about it. I thought it's caused by my glasses.

:confu: :swt:

So, it's not caused by glasses???

Back