Synchronicity Chorus

G

ganimedes

Hello!

I can´t understand all lyrics of the synchronicity's chorus. It's so hard for me and in the section of lyrics there are only the japanese lyric.

If somebody can help me, I will be pleased.

Thanks!

hmm i think they are in kajiuran :XD: but i kind of hear some english-ish things in it... (i'm saying this from memory >_< I don't have the music on this computer T__________T :comeback: )

Yeah, I think also, but at the begining it seems that they say:

"I can see you in my long jorney, I can feel you......."

And I don't understand the following words, except about the minute 4:15 and 4:30 when appears news chorus, and in those I listent for an instant something like "I'm calling for you".

For this reason, I thought that all chorus were all in English because a very big mix of English and Kajiuran it's not tipical for Yuki, and the pronunciation of vowels are in English, not like the tipical Kajiuran that vowels are pronunciated like Japanese or any european language.

When she mix several languages, she uses a main langauge and a pair of sentences in an other language, or uses different Canons (each canon in a different language like "Melody - Salva nos version" or "Dream scape").

Well, Dream scape it's a very beatiful song, where she combines Japanese, English and Kajiuran in the same song "almost for equal".

See you

One of the prohibited questions XD Nobody knows the lyrics of that song (like Himitsu and... Hanamori no Oka (:P)) T_T Well, the composer won't asnwer it to us, so the next thing that we can do is to ask it to the chorus: Kaori Nishina (Last Updated 2004/03/05, lol).

ganimedes said:

I thought the chorus in synchronicity at the start was saying "I could see you in nightmare, melody" :desksweat: but it your version sound more logical.

P.S: You are welcome!

"Well, the composer won't asnwer it to us"

This means that you have already questioned her? :shock: , Sorry, I'm new here and I'm using to be introduced in this environment. :bow:

I didn't know that you have this important influence for be able to contact with the cmoposer... I'm felling novice!! :...:

ganimedes said:
This means that you have already questioned her? :shock:
I asked her nothing... I said she won't answer to our questions because she only read our messages:
Yuki Kajiura said:
Sorry, I (Yuki kajiura) can't afford to write replies, but I'm reading all the messages with pleasure. Thank You!

wow Kazado I never knew about Kaori nishina's site! XD

Ahh Ganimedes I forgot to welcome you to the here!! <3 welcome welcome to our humble playground where we..arent that influential yet >_<

We are planning a big birthday card for Yuki, and hope that we can get some sort of response from that :D heheheeeee :bwahaha:

Do you think Yui might know? >_>

:bwahaha: Thanks for the wellcome!!!

Maybe Yui knows..., because now she is the last person who we can touch. Somebody have to have the score!!!, she needed it when she sang!!!!!

george1234 said:
ganimedes said:

I thought the chorus in synchronicity at the start was saying "I could see you in nightmare, melody" :desksweat: but it your version sound more logical.

I hear it as:

"I can see you in my mind yearning
I can feel you in my world (something I can't hear well)ing in the sun"

Yatta said:
george1234 said:
ganimedes said:

I hear it as:

I can feel you in my world (something I can't hear well)ing in the sun"

Well, the song starts (chorus):
"I can see you in my life here with me
I can feel you in my life again"

Theo said:
Well, the song starts (chorus):
"I can see you in my life here with me
I can feel you in my life again"
Eh? The second sentence must be longer than the first one. :s

Code:
I can see you in __ ___
I can feel you in _ __ __ __ ___ __
XDD

I agree with Yatta
I can feel you in my world WEH I ING (that's what I hear <_<) in the sun"
then it's :
"I see you in my mind yearning
I can feel you in MY I MY FOR WEH (dunno what it is <_< ) with you"
I'm so ridiculous <_<

I hear....

i can see you in light, I'm yearning
i can feel you in light of memory
and so
I see you in light, I'm yearning
I can feel you in love I won't forget I'm with you
(konno nukumori wa....)

x) I was completely out...
you've got the "english" ear, kerahnaaa ! no fair ! :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai:

I think Kera-chan's is the best guess. Altho', i think the second line sounds more like "Why can't (I) feel you in light of (SOMETHING)"

I really have no clue as to what she's actually saying there but it's definitely not "memory'.

i hear something like "bihin mi" (read like in japanese)

Sounds like:

chorus:
I can see you in my eyes yearning
I can fell you in my arms baby yes I
I see you in my eyes yearning
I can feel you in my arms making me feel

bridge:
I believe and now i need
wish you would smile
I'm calling for you

I believe and now i need
I'll be by your side