Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Okay but how about their physical body in the real life? Are they physically transported to the game world or is it the game world that became reality? Is it the last sao arc? Maann this is why i don't watch and read isekais, such blatant neet escapism

This time the use a machine called 'soul translator' instead of nerve gear. Its supposedly top secret as the japanese gov was planning to train human souls transfered into the game n then load them into robots to use into war. Kirito didnt know that and co ooerated into the testing. Meanwhile irl some criminal from sao/ggo attackes kirito with a toxin and the only way to cure him is by using soul translator. Thats why he is in a comma for the most part of the arc

All these souls and shiets (thanks for the wonderful idiom, Kowz!) actually kinda makes me want to watch it. My brother is a huge SAO fan and I might marathon watching it when I go to his place. I did end up watching the season with Eugeo so yeah it's probably just a matter of time before I watch this.

Coooool! Thanks for the info! Wow so many people involved. She hasn't written many vocal tracks lately. I mean, we have Hibari, the 3 from fate and the 2 from Demon Slayer. Still. And Keiko's song. So this is exciting. And yeah, this season has been really good. All of the Alice arc actually.

There were two new tracks in the episode, but they were in-world BGM, so it's possible they're just stock music.

@LianaIlia36 , those are the anime's voice actors. They're just singing Shining in the worlds, which wasn't written by Kajiura.

Oh I see. Also wow, Kirito is going to need a lot of therapy to help with what happened. When he said "I should have had Higa delete the other 200 years where I met Eugeo" just pierced my heart. But at least he has his sister to talk to. I thought he and Asuna were living together in the real world or was that just in the game?

Oh I see. Also wow, Kirito is going to need a lot of therapy to help with what happened. When he said "I should have had Higa delete the other 200 years where I met Eugeo" just pierced my heart. But at least he has his sister to talk to. I thought he and Asuna were living together in the real world or was that just in the game?

No Higa deleted the 200 years and left inside the 2.5 years, and kirito was refering to those (he also copied Kirito's fluctlight and left it inside the system).

No they have a home in ALO but irl they live each in the parent's home and date outside

Oh yes 😊 They did say that as long as the author writes they ll keep making episodes. And Sao doesnt have that many of them compared to other shows.

Wait wait wait. So the next arc is going to be
SAO IN SPACE? LMAO
Also, two new tracks. Didn't expect a new tokyo konsei track in the last episode.

Yes the Inter-Intelligence War. I hope Kajiura brings back her memories from when she was writting for Gundam for this. And there is that Progressive thing too (chance to use the Kalafina song as OP lol )

They only announced this progressive soft reboot/re-take anime so I feel like there's no need to ponder on the main anime's next arc. And much like the main SAO LN, the progressive LN is also still ongoing so god knows how long this one will last...
fuck
this
SAO
anime
shit.
It will never end, will it? At least there's no new main Fate adaptation announced.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's not with Kajiura but I'll be shocked if it's not.

Last edited:
..and someone posted this on FB
Screenshot_20200920_095530.jpg

SAO in space. Just like Machete. Maybe they’ll form a new singing unit ? Welcome to Macross World.
Confusing. Next arc will be Unital Ring (Inter-Intelligence War) but hasn't been announced yet, while Progressive brings us back to Aincrad (1st season) for more story-telling. But it's sometimes qualified as a spin-off since there will be many incoherences with the main story...
Therefore things to keep in mind are that:

- spin-off could be assigned to another composer (it's quite difficult to define SAO with different music from different composer, but isn't it even more difficult/boring to reboot your own music *in the case of Kajiura* ?)

- adaptation could be very long (author wants to develop all levels of Aincrad)

- we could have no date for Unital Ring before a very long time -except if A-1 Pictures is not in charge for Progressive and broadcasts Unital Ring at the same time. In any case, they seem to have made the trailer for it.

Last edited:
What's so surprising about a profitable series just keep dragging on and on no matter how silly/weird the story has become lol

Even if Kajiura is probably fed up with sao, it's easy money and money makes the world revolve, i doubt she'd pass the opportunity to someone else. I also doubt the anime production committee would just choose to hire someone else after all these 7 or 8 years with sao but idk anything can happen

Also I'm starting to wondering where they plan to include the last tokyo konsei track. I think there's no way to add it as the last track of a soundtrack and especially not with a name such as
Alice kills in space
so I assume that it was a previously unreleased track of the show. If not, could it remain unreleased for a while..?

It
What's so surprising about a profitable series just keep dragging on and on no matter how silly/weird the story has become lol

Even if Kajiura is probably fed up with sao, it's easy money and money makes the world revolve, i doubt she'd pass the opportunity to someone else. I also doubt the anime production committee would just choose to hire someone else after all these 7 or 8 years with sao but idk anything can happen
Its 10 years

Back