Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Yeah, but they cant die in the real world right? I mean, the emperor guy was shot back to the real world. Kirito is the only one who is at risk from what I am gathering. Also, anyone else not liking this part of the season? I liked it in the beginning, all the females were being strong and kicking butt, and now it's just kind of slowing down. A lot of tentacle scenes. Yuck. I mean, I know it's Japan but really? Lol I liked the Celtic song in the second to last ep. The one where they were recovering from fighting. I think it's new. I like any Celtic Kajiura song.

All anime actions are like that, first the good guys kick butt, then the some stronger bad guys show up amd beat the good guys n then the good guys receive some power up due to power of love or power of friendship and win in the end (this case it ll be overpowered woken up Kirito). If you ve seen any kind of shounen like Fairytail, FSN, Toriko, Kimetsu no Yaiba, they all follow this formula. Its just that in here its dragging a bit more.

Yes, I know but I meant that Asuna won't lose her life if she died, right? It'll just be Kirito, which we know he wakes up from the opening.

Just watched today's ep and did anyone else go "really?" When Yuna came in? Though I did listen to Longing again and like it, even with the ttb part. Man, now it's really dragging. And next one will be a flashback ep I can imagine from the title. Ugh. The pole through Leafa's eye too with all the blood was unnecessary.

They just popping all the cast before the finalle. That ep was surely a filler since Yuna didnt exist in the original story, the whole movie with her was a filler too.

Its because alot of the characters were from these 2 seasons so them reusing the musics is contributing to an overall flashback.

So is this week even worth watching? I was going to skip it. Is there any good stuff in there, like Eugeo talking to Kirito or something in his dreams, or is it all just flashbacks? (Reminded of Fafner when the guy had to take medicine for flashbacks and he said "Oh no, I forgot my flashback medicine" lol That's how I feel.)

Oh yikes. I guess the Eugeo toll really had him. I know what it's like to lose a friend. But I haven't gone that far obviously. Okay, I will watch both episodes tomorrow, since i will want to know what happens after he wakes up of course. I hope there is an epic song, and not the swordland theme.

Oh yikes. I guess the Eugeo toll really had him. I know what it's like to lose a friend. But I haven't gone that far obviously. Okay, I will watch both episodes tomorrow, since i will want to know what happens after he wakes up of course. I hope there is an epic song, and not the swordland theme.

It wasnt just Eugeo but all the people that were lost because of his failure actions during that whole flashback.

Yes, I just watched today. I didnt eye roll as much when swordland started playing. Lol it actually was kind of fitting this time. Moon and shadow continues to be used in the weirdest spots or rather the weirdest parts of the song. I love it by itself, but in the show they don't use the vocal part at all. Ugh. I really liked the Asuna wings part.

Yes it had some new bgms too like the one where Asuna and Kirito hug.

And i think its no surprise that Swordland was used, Kajiura herself has said that she originally made it to be Kirito's theme, but ended up theme for the whole show.

could nyone who watch the show give me a summary of what happened in sao because i don't watch it and i keep seeing this 200 years thing on twitter?

Sure

The bad guys who had occupied the control room flipped a switch and acelerated the rate time passes within the game, so the fluctlights (people) inside the game are going to age much faster than the people in the real world. Kirito & Co beat the main villain just in time for everyone to log out before the acceleration starts but Kirito ane Asuna stayed inside the game. And i gues will pass 200 years before they log out

Okay but how about their physical body in the real life? Are they physically transported to the game world or is it the game world that became reality? Is it the last sao arc? Maann this is why i don't watch and read isekais, such blatant neet escapism

Back