Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

https://twitter.com/sao_anime/statu...k2fdMA_GBHWESK2GcvwtBBaqh0DhaFQ9avBum0U5RQge4
[Special program information] The details of the special program to be delivered prior to the start of the animation broadcast have been lifted! It will be closely related to Yuki Kajiura who is in charge of music! Broadcast date: 4/11 (Sat) 24: 00 ~ Program name: "Sword Art Online" 10th Anniversary Special Program Composer Yuki Kajiura and Music of SAO

Postponed until 7/2020.

Rebroadcast of first cour will be done instead on April 18th.

Twitter replies be like
D93AF2C3-1153-4AAC-91C1-1D6694596FA6.jpeg

Welp. Fingers crossed Magia Record blurays don't get pushed back too much so I get some OST at least.

Surely a matter of advertising: anime industries usually does grand scale promotions in cities during the broadcast, like posters displays in subways and Akihabara, sometimes museums or even the Skytree Tower, making limited products in collaboration with konbinis or depatos as well as limited cafés etc... in order to increase the audiences and also make bigger benefits.

“50,000 people used to live here, now it's a ghost town”. Knowing that...

Ι never thought Kirito would talk about Kajiura XD

if you wanna DL the vid you can use this site

the part at 8:04 is unreleased BGM, not used anywhere in the show too ( like how Kajiura dances while fixing the sheet music :dote:)

Same for the one thats right after when she starts talking.

Last edited:
All I will say is uuuuuuugh. Well, that and we waited so long already for new Kajiura. *sigh* I hope it will be epic though, I know the battles will be great probably, as they already have been. Stupid virus ruining everything.

what has been the general consensus with the alicization osts? because I am honestly shocked at how much I like them

what has been the general consensus with the alicization osts? because I am honestly shocked at how much I like them
For the first three, extremely positive. Even grunty liked it, hue.
The 4th one not so much. It seems there will be at least one more soundtrack for the final cour. They're treating it like a grand finale, so hopefully the music is as good, if not better, than the first three Alicization soundtracks.

For the first three, extremely positive. Even grunty liked it, hue.
The 4th one not so much. It seems there will be at least one more soundtrack for the final cour. They're treating it like a grand finale, so hopefully the music is as good, if not better, than the first three Alicization soundtracks.
i cannot believe an sao soundtrack got @grunty's seal of approval

but yeah, I agree that the 4th is much weaker than the first three. but god the first three are so good wth......

Imagine if Kajiura had been this inspired/had received good direction since season 1. We would have 5 soundtracks full of goodness.
The only thing Alicization (and SAO in general) still needs is some banger kajiurago songs.

Last edited:
Back