- old bgm
- new bgm, beat strings
- new bgm strings
- new bgm
- the victory bgm
- old bgm
- new bgm with percussion and some weird (sampled?) instrument
-she was sitting

no more chorus bgm :( I guess the use in the last ep was just for the sake of cliffhanger, since when the plot went again to that point the music was totally different and much less epic-looking scene.

This battle is pretty one sided so far, i guess the dark leader guy will communicate with his real life buddies to hack into the human side's abilities or something.

Last edited:
i liked the new bgm strings. (though something weird happens at 10:04..) i'm actually looking forward to the next sao ost, when is it coming out?

bercouli ost is so good. but used terribly.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ As if the ones we actually eat, did :P

Yea its more interesting now, but i'd prefer more action from the enemy side (they keep getting their @sses kicked) but i guess that will come next episode.

Still no sign of soundtrack disc, maybe they plan for stand-alone ?

Last edited:
Yeah I was hoping for that glorious chorus one during Alice's final smash. Lol I love how all the knights have them. Like dragon ball z in a way. I thought for sure Renly was a girl. With that hair style. Lol But that sucked about his friend.

Pretty disappointed with that certain OST. First and ending part is amazing as usual. Chorus is decent then during the middle section the strings is not impressive. I thought this would be like uplifting theme kinda and not battle theme :...:

Aw man, I thought the track at the end of the episode had vocals, but it turns out it was just Asuna, hue. Although it sounded kinda Remi-ish... we'll see.

No lol it sounded like chorus and might as well be from sampled vocals...

other than that, new bgm during the new slashing girl's beginning of fight

so next ep will be fight between Asuna and the evil "king" guy.

Uuuugh. I don't want to wait until then.

Also the part at the end... holy sh.... wow. Hope there will be some epic battle bgms when the rest of the group shows up for the fight. When Champion ripped his eye out... I cringed so hard. (I have a thing where if someone touches their eye or goes near it even I cringe, and I can't have anything right by my eyes either, it's so strange) I liked this episode a lot though, even with the animation getting a little weird, like their facial expressions and things were over shadowed. They did that in Slayers too, the 2nd 2 seasons and I did not like it.

Back