Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Re:

george1234 said:
its Haruka Tomatsu's
:stupidtable:
Victor, please, come back...

So OP is not by Kalafina. Yuki composes fastly, then Sony announces fastly, like in Fate/Zero 2 when Kalafina announced 3 months before that they will be singing the opening theme (or like moonfesta -even the title was announced-).

Keiri said:
Also, since they're releasing moonfesta sometime soon, I kinda doubt they could squeeze in another single shortly after it
That's! ;)

Keiri said:
I personally prefer Kala's endings nowadays compared to their openings.
I personally prefer their ending themes for movies XD

Not only that, but music does grow on people after some time, so opinions will also change as well.

Then let's raise our glasses for that! :tea:

omg nick.... is that revo?

Huh, indeed. Never even noticed, since I came across the trope while phone-browsing (and I keep images disabled there), and today I've just taken the link without re-opening it. :XD:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
I personally prefer Kala's endings nowadays compared to their openings.

Did Hikari no Senritsu lose its appeal to people so fast? :cry:

KP-X said:
I think that, for some people, it never had an appeal to begin with (at least that's the impression I got when I read some older posts somwhere in the forum).
Yep, what KP-X said. While I do think Hikari no Senritsu is a nice song, it doesn't grip my ears the same way as say, Manten or Seventh Heaven does. But hey, I admit it's an awesome song to clap your hands and wave your arms to during Kala's lives. :ohoho:

Re: Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Sword Art Online" anime

^If I were at a Kala live and that song started playing, I would die of boredom/disappointment, because I don't think I like it any bit :blood:

KP-X said:
Seriously Nick, I think you're the one that complains the most about how people complain about Kajiura. This happens with every single person in the world, since we have preferences that go beyond rational reasoning. As in, I or any other member of the forum may dislike a new song simply because it does not have any appeal to us, simple as that. Well, if the song is indeed original and the person complains about lack of originality in that specific song, than that's a problem of objectivity X subjectivity. But every fanbase is unpleasable because it's incredibly difficult for everyone to like everything (and that obviously happens with other fandoms as well). Not only that, but music does grow on people after some time, so opinions will also change as well.

This. Nick, don't get me wrong, but I totally agree with KP-X here. People will really always find something to complain about or criticize, so let them do it! If you like it, I guess you shouldn't be worrying about the reasons why or the sole fact that others don't. At least as long as they have concrete aguments and are not only trolling.

Please bear with me a bit more until I train myself to stop caring. I'm working on that, honestly. :bow: :XD: :XD:
But faking a broken heart concerning people not hooked by a certain song is not the same as my usual concern (which is more about how people grow tired of the style and start panning the whole of it unwillingly/unwittingly). Sorry if it irritated someone, but I was actually goofing around on the previous page. :XD: Not that it's not sad to hear that some don't like HnS, but hey, nobody's forced to. :V:

Personally I like HnS until the end of the bridge, the rest is indeed boring

The best parts for me are:
- Wakana's verse parts (nothing against Hikaru, I just love the melody)
- DA REFRAIN which was pretty much what bought me in the first place.
- the flute/guitar bridge

aero.senpai said:
^If I were at a Kala live and that song started playing, I would die of boredom/disappointment, because I don't think I like it any bit :blood:
Ahaha sorry, I'm one of those simple-minded idiots who easily get carried away by the performers and the people who are standing around me. If they start having fun doing those moves, I end up tagging along without feeling the slightest obligation, reluctance or discomfort for it. :XD:

^I am just like that, too, actually! But HnS really bores me to hell :XD: But I would try to enjoy it in that situation, indeed. At least, try :XD:

Personally, what bothers me in HnS is that it feels disjointed. As in, verses and chorus really don't blend well for me. But this is something that I occasionally pay attention to, sometimes I listen to the song and I completely overlook this aspect lol

For HnS I think maybe even Wakana gets bored singing the same thing again and again...and again in that last bit :XD: I sometimes get the impression that on stage they seem to be thinking "omg ANOTHER VERSE will this song end already" :XD:

For me, since EDs are usually slower, more ballad-type, I think the style of ED suits Kalafina better than your usual upbeat OPs. I don't know if it's just me but I find that the ED songs in anime are more emotional/powerful/(sometimes)epic than OPs :XD:

Re:

Cerise said:
For HnS I think maybe even Wakana gets bored singing the same thing again and again...and again in that last bit :XD: I sometimes get the impression that on stage they seem to be thinking "omg ANOTHER VERSE will this song end already" :XD:

That's exactly how I feel for the part after the bridge. :XD: (and its similar for stone cold) Guess songs shouldnt be surpassing 5:30 mins unless they have so sort of awesome instrumental solos.

I love HnS but even I think it drags on needlessly and becomes way too repetitive. It's a shame because I think the melody is lovely and I love the celtic sound. :uh..:

I don't think HnS is boring but I do agree about the repitiveness a little. I like that it's one of their few happier sounding songs and it makes me happy when I listen to it. :dote:

Can't wait until the show starts. It will be something different after Fate I think, and that will end before it.

They should not have repeated the chorus in Hikari Senritsu twice(?) in the end, but the whole song was really okie for me.We may have different preferences that's why some find it boring, some find it uplifting and happy. The mood of the song really brings me high up in the clouds, but sometimes I have a feeling that someone who sings the later part of the song would get lazy to do it 'coz it's so long. ^^

Yeah but oh well, the pick could have been worse...like Nakagawa Shouko for example. :imdead:

YAY! I hope Yuki composes a new Kalafina song that sounds something like Voyagers! :ohoho: :ohoho:

Back