Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

^ Good point...I'm just figuring, though, that since Kajiura-sensei's most recent OST was Fate/Zero, and since the music for SAO's trailer seems to be in a similar style, the OST itself will be along those lines too.

I guess there's no way of knowing, though. It could end up being like Madoka... :uh..:

Then again, one track could be less than enough for judgement. There were tracks like this in PH, too, and by hearing them alone, who'd predict something like Dash, Will or Naughty? F/Z preview track, on the other hand, was a good showcaseof things we eventually got. :ayashii:

i really hope the fact SAO will probably not prioritize long dialogues and speeches like F/Z does (which helps plot unfolding and thrill development) will make room for wider creative atmosphere...under this labels restrictions which im not familiar with... :uh..:

I want Emily and Eri on this anime, of course FictionJunction for the OST too.

The ED Theme for Sword Art Online anime has been announced
http://www.swordart-online.net/news/index.html

its Haruka Tomatsu's "Yume Sekai" with release date on 25 July, 2012.

TVアニメ「ソードアート・オンライン」の
EDテーマアーティストが戸松遥さんに決定しました。

アニメ「ソードアートオンライン」EDテーマ
タイトル:「ユメセカイ」
発売日:2012年7月25日

Of the TV anime "Sword Art Online"
ED theme artist has decided to Haruka Tomatsu.

Animation "Sword Art online" ED theme
Title: "Yumesekai"
July 25, 2012 Release Date:

Hoho... So Tomato is singing the ending, huh? Wonder who will be in charge of the music and arrangement. Probably her own people. :ayashii:

/sighs I'd been wishing Kala would get the ED...don't know why but for some reason I like thier ED songs better in general than their OPs...wonder if they will get the OP...or an insert song :ayashii:

sighs I'd been wishing Kala would get the ED...don't know why but for some reason I like thier ED songs better in general than their OPs...wonder if they will get the OP...or an insert song :ayashii:
+1!! :ohoho:

Re:

Cerise said:
/sighs I'd been wishing Kala would get the ED...don't know why but for some reason I like thier ED songs better in general than their OPs...wonder if they will get the OP...or an insert song :ayashii:
Same here. I personally prefer Kala's endings nowadays compared to their openings. Inserts are pretty all right too. But we can still wait for the second half of the series if they plan on having four themes (2 OPs/2 EDs) all together. Hopefully Kala would get the ending then. Also, since they're releasing moonfesta sometime soon, I kinda doubt they could squeeze in another single shortly after it (unless we're talking about an October or later release?). :ayashii:

I think that, for some people, it never had an appeal to begin with (at least that's the impression I got when I read some older posts somwhere in the forum).

Thanks for consolation. :rain:
Then again, I have trouble remembering a Yuki work that at least somebody wouldn't give their "meh" towards. Not limited to CPM either - I remember reading Noir.ru forum where people where kicking El Cazador OST around, of all things. Saying that Kajiura's out of creativity. As ususal, this trope says it all. :tea:
Of course, there may be a trope for me as well... But I'm alright with that. I get my very fair share of disappointment watching PVs, so I'm just damn happy I get nothing of this about the music. :XD:

Seriously Nick, I think you're the one that complains the most about how people complain about Kajiura. This happens with every single person in the world, since we have preferences that go beyond rational reasoning. As in, I or any other member of the forum may dislike a new song simply because it does not have any appeal to us, simple as that. Well, if the song is indeed original and the person complains about lack of originality in that specific song, than that's a problem of objectivity X subjectivity. But every fanbase is unpleasable because it's incredibly difficult for everyone to like everything (and that obviously happens with other fandoms as well). Not only that, but music does grow on people after some time, so opinions will also change as well.

Back