Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

To be precise, Lisa, Aoi Eir, Haruna and Haruka Tomatsu always sing OP/ED in SAO (they do rotations as well as in movies/OVA-Lisa and Aoi Eir and game-Haruna and Aoi Eir?) but for some reason changed it during Alicization yet Lisa and Aoi Eir remains. Haruka Tomatsu I can understand since her character in 1st cour is not that pretty relevant BUT we will get more Asuna next month so I think she will be back.

I like Resister actually. Since Hibari was so nice, I wouldn't mind an ASCA OP with Kajiura in composition. But one can dream. Also grunty she can't stand for it is my 2nd fave track. I guess I don't notice the key changes as much.

Yeah, it does sound like a combination of them all. I wish Yuki would write an OP or ED. *sigh* If only Kalafina were still around. Or maybe write for Joelle now that the lives are over? These are just hopes though.

uhh well..I've been meaning to post this one but I'm not sure what thread to put this and I don't want to expect something again and be wrong lol

https://twitter.com/KORE1225/status/1132945202677608448
Korenaga tweet about recording w/ Lisa? I don't know how many Lisa he knows but this is done from where Kajiura records her songs. The thing is, I don't think this is 'from the edge' cause pretty sure this recording is done AFTER they broadcast KNY ED so....

I doubt it, if you compare Tv size and full all instruments sound the same so they recorded the full ver before Kimetsu no Yaiba airs. So this is a new recording, if its a new YK song and Koreanaga didnt just go play in one of LiSA's songs by himself, or its a totally different lisa.

Maybe they were recording the full version of FtE, but couldn't release it until this month.

Actually my first thought when I saw the tweet but I'm pretty doubtful also cause afaik booking a recording studio is kinda expensive and I don't think she's going to record for just one song with two schedules? BUT! it's been too long already and they would already announce something so who knows. And it's SAO I'm not hopeful for them having Kajiura for OP/ED (Movie is kinda different matter for me :XD: )

Flute, piano, synth xylophone? arrangement of Alice's theme
Music box and harp Swordland arrangement.
Sword golem
Percussion ambience. Can't hear it well, so I'm note sure of new, hue.
Harp, bells track.
Ambience. Old, I think.
Same Harp, bells track.
Ambience. Not sure if old.
Same new swordland arrangement.

@george1234 , is it true Alice will have a bigger role than Kirito this season?

Ι havent watched the ep yet but if you ve seen the trailer kirito seems to enter in an empty soul state from some point and all others try to save him

Many gloomy arrangements of the old themes...I like them though. From the OP, it seems like Alice and may be even Asuna will have big roles in this arc.

I like the ED...however, both Tomatsu and Lisa sound very different from their previous recordings in this OP and ED. They sound quite weak, but the songs itself are ok.

Hmm. The first update to the Bluray listings has no OST tokutens on any volume - only the character songs. (I guess, chances are it will get updated to feature OST at some point.)

I like the ending a lot. Well this will make my brother happy with Kirito out of commission for the season or most of it. He always says he just becomes more and more powerful and not letting anyone else get powerful (although Eugeo did even though he died *sigh*) He isn't caught up yet though.

Back