Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Episode 13 (With Subs)

Music

- strings e guitar bgm (old)
- new!! bgm with horns and strings
OP
- season 1 sfx (old)
- piano from season 1 (old)
- sfx with percussion and synch flute (old) (full used)
- bgm with horns, e guitar drums flute - swordland arrangement
(actually its full version of the one that appeared on the trailer)
- new bgm with violin and piano
- new fanfare bgm ??!
- new (?) heavy piano bgm
- various scary sfxs (old) [KnK atmophere here :P]
silence
(stupid discussion between shinon and sinon that wasnt in the novel)
- new blinging bgm (good for going to bed)
- new cool bgm with e. guitar and chaotic violin
ED

Finally new music!! :sohappy: unfortunately without vocals.

I expect the last music to be used whole in the beginning of the next episode.
From this point, GGO arc ends in 1-2 episodes.
So there are 10 episodes for Mother Rosario ?

mp3s of the new/whole musics of this episode

heavenlyplz.gif <grab them. I couldnt de-vocalise the 7th track so you can find it at the "without filter" folder. Now that I have more time I will go through all episodes and gather all the new musics, since I cant wait till December >_<

Last edited:
Like I promised im now ripping all musics from the episodes, so far I have done episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 13, and wow, ep 4 has almost 10 bgms alone, its the one with the most new and interesting bgms (its the one with the weapon shop and that cow boy game). Im also doing the SFX tracks.

Expect the archive in 2-3 days ^_^

Last edited:
I got hyped today and did all the episodes :XD: Im now check if I have any dublicates or forgot any of the tracks from the folder

Now that i heard all the soundtrack I can say its definitely not as bad as some of you describe it, and imo better than lets say pandora hearts ost 2. There are also around 6-7 beautiful tracks hidden behind speech. Archive in a few hours :V:

George1234 let me do this I have already ripped more dan 42 tracks from current episodes. . Nd soon I'll upload all..... :knife:
I got hyped today and did all the episodes :XD: Im now check if I have any dublicates or forgot any of the tracks from the folder

Now that i heard all the soundtrack I can say its definitely not as bad as some of you describe it, and imo better than lets say pandora hearts ost 2. There are also around 6-7 beautiful tracks hidden behind speech. Archive in a few hours :V:

^ No I have them already, I wont let you steal the glory :punched: and have 50 tracks (not counting the extra edition or the jazzy from season 1 Kowz asked for) :ohoho:

Here is MY (george1234) < trademark, rip

SAO II ost episode rips & Extra Edion new tracks + SAO I unreleased

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uruqu6ggy6wpqfh/SAO II ost rips & Extra Edion new tracks + SAO I unreleased.rar

+ one of the jazzy ones I remembered later where it was
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/2qjvoqzgb60zhbv/SAO_I_ep_16_bgm_1.mp3

advice: Dont listen with headphones/earphones because tracks have various volume rates

My conclusion is that the sound director might be the same as KnK etc, but he has different people under his orders, because the best tracks are hidden behind speech and other are played at low volume.

btw: ep 14 synopsis
http://www.swordart-online.net/phantom/story/index.html

Last edited:
Reactions: aki
So I see no comments over the rips I have made :knife:
(looks like everyone is busy discussing
the καλαφίνα poses on covarts and photos)

I just haven't gotten around to listening to them yet
thanks for ripping them tho :chuu:

You are welcome!! :sohappy:

So I calculated the current duration of the soundtrack, using this site . I excluded some few I have different or unfiltered versions of, and included the Remi track from extra edition. The result is 1.12 hour or 67:02 minutes. Assuming that some tracks will obviously be longer in the ost version, it probably going to be as long as the Rebellion ost http://vgmdb.net/album/43724 which is 74:25 minutes long

So I see no comments over the rips I have made :knife:
(looks like everyone is busy discussing
the καλαφίνα poses on covarts and photos)

That's because most people (including me) just don't give a sh*t about this anime and based on the previous season's OST, people just have a really low expectation to this show's music that they (we) prefer not to care at all :P I appreciate the effort, though. Still, I'm not downloading it huehehe. :XD:

^
Agreed.
I actually read his post but didn't have the words to reply properly.

@ritardando: I don't care about your opinion about the show, but I can say that the ost is much better than you think it is, you just have to listen to the rips to see what I mean, or wait till I have included the ones of the next episode.

@aki: they did in . hack, knk, Madoka and I think mai hime too

Uh I'm just referring to shows they released all music from, but it's true that in most they haven't, but I don't see why they shouldn't do it now if they have space in the disc, it's not like they save them for later...

ok. I care about everyone's opinion and there is no need to dis ritardando at least. When you people don't like what you like, you have to go with it.

=end of drama=

Having said that, I completely agree with him. I downloaded your rip which is great.

I may like ep8 bgm4, ep6 bgm2, ep5 bgm7, ep12 bgm1. The rest seems a waste and the ones I liked are generic Kajiura anyway. I may respect the swordland arrangements.

The Remi track is SO UNinspired. Here's to the director screwing up the music so that the best parts are not yet revealed. However as others commented before, my expectations for the music for this show (nor for Kajiura!) is very low.

P.S. I think some of the brass is synth. I hope it isn't.

Back