Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

^ That's what I am using, but instead of opening all of them together, I opened them one by one, and it looks like it counts the times you import files into the software :uh..:

can you upload your sped up ones ?

Okay I can but you have to wait for serval hours....and some of the tracks like false king, Fight with the devil, Critical Phase and some other tracks ... I raised..them....means I increased there time level for example Critical phase is originaly is 1:55sec..something and I make it 2:44sec.
So if don't like it you can delete them :nosebleed:

i can't believe those two tracks are the same. reflects how sloppy this ost was prepared. though probably it's not Yuki's fault.

And yes One More Thing ..did anyone notice that none uploaded the ost II in any forum, website or blog...I guess they find out too that in ost there is some error. ..and may be they''ll upload it after correcting them.

Re: Re:

kinda late...
thanks liana!

well i got the sleeping asuna track and the flute main theme flight track..no more remi vocals track as expected (no more hidden remi vocals :cry: )....no quena/jazzy/bar tracks :uh..: tracks do sound different from the anime..TK track is too beautiful!

joel_jman said:
I really miss her old osts like tsubasa where every song is worth listening to.

this kinda sums up my current thoughts...but i do think there are new fresh pleasant surprises from time to time (march down, first town, gracefully)

george1234 said:
"fight with a devil" was definetely a FZ leftover.

it is huh :XD:

Thank you!!! Have a nice recovering :sohappy:

[edit] wait a minute: Why did you replaced "sworland to be continued" with the one from ost 1 ? also why does every track into the folder have "Sword Art Online" in front of the track title while viewing the folder ? Some track show length "27:03" untill you press to play them.

Welcome George 1234 but didn't get you that what are you trying to say

It's because I tagged and rename....all the tracks again....
And that's why it's look like that....... :XD:
And all the tracks have a title of sao ...because I put them in a collection like this.....means evety Yuki's ost and song I put in my folder after giving them album title. .....
And I mail you personally that I am not gonn include false king because I thought you have it faster version already......
And last thing now how's the track sounding you?

please do because when I sped it up I didnt saved it.

The album each track is from is a different tag so you shouldnt put it along with the track title (look at the first image)

Yes they now sound much better, but I still need to compare with the anime bgms to see if they are on the right speed :)

^ It's from the BD, so I'm guessing the official/slow down? version of the OST. I haven't listened to it yet.

If anyone is curious on what the cover will be for vol. 8

ANZB-6615.jpg

Back