Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

english dub :blood:
well at least that means that the dvds will be released here...which better have the original Japanese version with subs on them :knife:

Here's the coverart for vol#6 of the dvd/bd

package06.jpg

and here's preview of a poster (?)

package06_box.jpg

considering this cover has Kirito and Sugu, I bet the next one (that has OST II) will have again him but with Leefa :ayashii:

the character song this time is slitely less sily that the previous ones.

Kinda random post, but today a TV show played FIVE SAO OSTs at a point for the background music, one after another loooool XDD

The first one played was 'in your past', and though I don't know the exact order after that I'm sure the other four were 'a strategy meeting', 'confront battle', 'everyday life' and 'at nightfall'.

Don't know if it was posted...

1. swordland~to be continued (33s)
  2. friendly feelings (1m47s)
  3. sorrowfully (1m24s)
  4. critical phase (1m55s)
  5. victory (1m29s)
  6. a new world of fairies (2m12s)
  7. fly higher and faster (1m42s)
  8. in time of peace (1m41s)
  9. fly, if you can (2m4s)
  10. fight with a devil (2m19s)
  11. she is still sleeping (1m44s)
  12. past sadness (2m)
  13. is this love? (2m26s)
  14. town in the morning (1m35s)
  15. climbing up the world tree (2m11s)
  16. I wonder (1m41s)
  17. Yui (1m55s)
  18. is this love? ~piano only ver. (1m57s)
  19. Oberon (2m4s)
  20. in the cage (1m57s)
  21. got to win (2m9s)
  22. aerial fight (2m34s)
  23. false king (2m9s)
  24. last flight (2m6s)
  25. reconciliation (2m15s)
  26. dance with me (1m47s)
  27. aincrad (1m34s)

The usual online sources...

lol what do you mean by usual online sources ? :XD:

Oh you mean CD Japan http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=ANZX-6613

Thank you so much for posting this!

but why are there only 27 track? I was expecting them around 30 again

wondering if they included the jazzy tracks of the bar scenes as well as the arabic one that played when Asuna was caught by Sugou's subordinates :stars: "last fight" has to be the new Tokyo Konsei track that played in the last 2 episodes. Hoping "aincrad" is the fanfare track that played in ep 1 of SAO as well as the ep 25.

dance with me has to be that valce track from when Kiriko and Leefa dances, "she's still sleeping" the accoustic piano track and "in the cage" its etherial version.

Judging by the titles SFX tracks seem to be missing this time :plot:

[EDIT:

After a second look at the titles the jazzy and the arabic tracks I prementhioned dont seem to be included since none of the titles match
only hope are "critical point" and " I wonder" :cry:

Mmmmm george1234 its last flight not the last fight..tokyo konsei track would be aerial fight....and she is still sleeping may be track 33 of which i uploaded....

^ lol my mistake, but no the tokyo konsei one is not aerial fight (that one has to be one of the instrumental battle theme) since it wasnt used for aerial battle. My bet is either 'got to win" or "false king".

Cool names. I'm thinking the piano song (the one played in the hospital) that I want is either Sorrowfully or She is Still Sleeping. I am looking forward to this ost again, although not sure if I can get it right away. Also, Yuki likes using King in her titles now, and look another peace track. heh

^ well its not that she likes it, its that that guy thought of himself as Fairy King inside the game, so they couldnt used sth else. Yes the track you refer to is probably "she'still sleeping" and "in the cage" its aetherial arrangement.

Interesting in how many tracks will be sing Remi?
I don't curious about names for tracks, i need Yuki's music even if she will call them like in KnK - M#. :XD:

^ None. In the 2nd half of the anime only the REMI songs from OST I were used, and no new ones appeared. Our only hope is if the director omited any vocal part of bgm like he did with "first town". The only vocal track in this OST is one by Tokyo Konsei that was during certain scenes during the last 2 episodes.

Re:

george1234 said:
^ None. In the 2nd half of the anime only the REMI songs from OST I were used, and no new ones appeared. Our only hope is if the director omited any vocal part of bgm like he did with "first town". The only vocal track in this OST is one by Tokyo Konsei that was during certain scenes during the last 2 episodes.
Eh... it's sad. No one new track with her? :cry: Hope the director will be kind...
Tokyo Konsey also not bad i like this chorus. Thanks George for info!

@george: Ah, yeah, now I remember. Fate had 2 King tracks, because of King Arthur. Maybe there will be another King in the next anime she composes for.

Re:

george1234 said:
^ Wow, was that show in Korean TV? Did they menthioned Yuki or they used her music without permission?
Yes it was a Korean TV show. The show's called 'Suprise'.
And no her name was not mentioned and I bet they didn't even buy the CD let alone get permission.
But that really happens a lot in Korean TV programs except for dramas, and I heard that the usage of music in such programs is legal, for some reason I don't know. But I really think many songs from the same anime/drama/movie is just overdoing it..the program used to overuse SoraHoshi, then Inception, and I guess I wouldn't be that suprised if the program shouted COOOOFEEEEE SOOOOOODAAAAA next week.

^ lol That happens alot here too, they often use music in live action series or as bgm in talk shows but they never menthion the creators (unless they are greek) so I dunno if they do it with permission [probably they dont because that would cost them alot of money]

I remember in 2008 where they had used one of Yuki's bgms from Tsubasa during the Olympics in China (I still have that video) :XD:

I don't remember any other music save for the REMI songs and other cheesy tracks :XD: Hafta rewatch SAO now.

Judging by the titles SFX tracks seem to be missing this time

I do hope you're right.

lol That happens alot here too,
speaking of which, the same thing happened here when I was watching "got talent".... they used the "Chocobo theme" in one of the commentaries of the host.. :uh..: :uh..: I was like "WTH? Why are they using this piece in this underrated show?!?!"

They give chocobos a bad association :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back