Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Thanks, then I am going to send to Yuki the text I have prepared. In it I congratulate her and Remi for their work in the soundtrack, I say that one of my friend bought the SAO BD for the soundtrack (that's you XD) and that we didnt found the musician and vocal credits inside the booklet, then I ask her if she can contact Aniplex about it so they they dont do the same with the next soundtrack booklet and if she can publish the credits in her site or twitter.

Is it me or did someone else post before Liana and after you george?

Anyways, I think the vocal tracks in the OST is amazing. But still, some of them were not used in the series. Seriously... :knife:

thanks for the dl guys :sohappy: i've never bothered to watch this anime, but just listening to the soundtrack makes me melt >.< it is so good. wonder if the anime is just as good as it's music? :ayashii:

Oh... Soundtrack is really good. I like all vocal tracks with Remi (especial Luminous Sword and The First Town). So beautiful that already 2 day's how i began listen and i can't stop. :ohoho:
nimsaj said:
the soundtrack makes me melt >.< it is so good
my feelings is same :dote:
SAO also was enjoyable to watch :dote:

I thought it was enjoyable as well. The 2nd season did get a little weird, at least in my opinion. But the music makes me melt too. hehe

Re:

chrisgarci said:
Is it me or did someone else post before Liana and after you george?

I just looked at the Moderatot logs (a table that shows what edits and post deletitions/moves/merges etc have happened by the Mods or the users) and it appears a post by Yurika-chan was deleted on in the Consolation thread, but it says she deleted it herself.

ap8vk.jpg

so it should be just you :)

Thanks for that george. I'm a little bit sleepy that time I was writing that.

nimsaj said:
i've never bothered to watch this anime, but just listening to the soundtrack makes me melt >.< it is so good. wonder if the anime is just as good as it's music?

For me, the anime is good, with mixture of adventure, survival, romance, and too much fan service lol. What is not good enough though as what is pointed out is that not all songs in this OST were utilized in the series.

The OST was much better than I thought. Those Remi tracks are delicious. And I just LOVE LOVE LOVE The First Town. It's so unique sounding. :shy: :shy:

as mentioned before...this turned out better that i could have expected... :ohoho:
as soon as i got the ost i searched for it and i found it called: "gracefully"..rather plain name for it. :uh..: .but i always loved it.. :shy:
so far march down and first town are wonderful surprises... :sohappy: :sohappy:
first town was superb since long before the vocals in it where revealed...so i was eargasming with the celtic violin and i was expecting the beautiful bridge i listened to in the show..then it got vocals (loved the feeling of RHH and a bit of old xenosaga tracks... :nosebleed: ) thought it could got longer ...with that bridge...
full march down is indeed creative...if only it had been included full...if could have fit the show so much... :ayashii:
..the most painful of punishments for the one responsible for the misuse of kajiura's music.. :glower: :anger:
full luminous sword is great...operatic violin and vocals aside...i liked the little bridge...i like this kind of balance in tracks
everyday life, tender feeling, tiny love..are all enjoyable melodies....nice flute in smile for me... :dote:

..so far..

I liked the OST! It's too bad I could never get into the anime because it's more like an eroge than a normal anime lol whatever, I'll stick to the novels

lol the novels (especially their web version - before they were published in book version) is much more eroge than the anime (there's even a sex scene between Silica Lisbet and Kirito as well as a chapter 16.5 in vol.1 where Kirito has sex with Asuna, with all the details too). In the anime, all these are not shown but just implied :XD:

Glad you liked the OST, I love many tracks too but I didnt found time to write my review yet (studying for exams).

my problem is not the sex itself, it's the pandering lol I just don't like that aesthetic (like panties and boobs and Asuna climbing on Kirito's head casually etc.)... I'm ok with sex though, I don't mind it at all, but yeah, not a big fan of fan service.

I just facepalm everytime I see those kind of scenes, but the story still makes up for it nevertheless...

^ what is that gif supposed to mean ? (that guy looks sad)

By "he" the title means Kayaba Akihiko (not Kirito) because he was controling the game. Dont forget when the music was used.

Back