Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Ι can because i expected something like that since season 1, i knew she could do it but she was either uninspired or pressure by spacecraft or lazy. Thats why i suggest she should release a rearrangement album with past sao soundtracks

Today's ep was full of new bgms, around 10 i think, including 2 flute bgms, 1 violin solo bgm, and 2 string ones.

Episode 4

new bgm with blinging sounds
new bgm with harp and piano (alice theme rearrange ?)
new bgm with sfx
new bgm with piano and bass and strings
new bgm with percussion
new bgm with flute and percussion and bass (love this combo)
new bgm with strings
new bgm with blinging sound and and strings
new bgm with harp, violin solo, percussion (synched?) strings, blinking and slow strings (viola)?
new bgm with flute and percussion (> repeat)
new bgm with harp, violin solo, percussion (synched?) strings, blinking and slow strings (viola)? REPEAT (seems to be the theme of this guy) this time it has more of it.

@grunty: if you want to sample the new musics ep 4 is a good time to do so.

@Kowz, that bgm is kinda like Tsubasa tokyo revelations in style.

Plot wise IDK whats happening, does this system create a past for everyone that logs in even though he wasnt born there ?

BTW there is a short segment after the ED that has an sfx bgm

Last edited:
Plot wise IDK whats happening, does this system create a past for everyone that logs in even though he wasnt born there ?
From what I understood, the soldiers had the option of logging in as pre-existing characters. The one the main baddy logged in as is some dark lord or some shit that was gone for a while, I guess hue.

Episode 5.

- new bgm thats same melody as the PV bgm
-sfx (idk if its new or old)
sfx
- new calm bgm with synch harp sfx
- new bling and piano bgm
old bgm
new bgm with ambience sounds and a bit of beat
new bgm with acc guitar and blinging
new bgm with deep piano. (love<3)

Uh. So I now have SAO music collection on my shelf. Hopefully that 1 extra copy sold makes them consider a standalone release for Alicization, lol.

Ep 6

- new bgm with sfx synch percussion
- new bgm with strings
- new bgm with beat (grunty will love the full ver)
- arrange of theme bgm
- arrange of theme bgm 2 + e guitar +strings
- old bgm (she was sitting)
- old bgm
old bgm (crossing dangerous bridge)
- new epic tokyo konei bgm (seems like the HF2 theme sung by more people)
- theme arrange slow violin and piano
- another new epic chorus bgm (small part)
- new bgm mostly sfx

Yes the -hame hame- spirit bomb/genkidama thing alice slapped so hard it must deliver I mean they cut something from that OST I hope we could hear more of that that next epi. plsss I already forgive them from those disgusting CGIs and static shots :anger:

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically Fanatio vs Berserker Cosplayer and Alice's Genkidama got the best music this episode.
Plz no Asuna - behind the scenes next episode.
Am I the only one to think that "unlasting" instruments are totally unfitting the show ? Although I loved "ADAMAS"...

So basically Fanatio vs Berserker Cosplayer and Alice's Genkidama got the best music this episode.
Plz no Asuna - behind the scenes next episode.
Am I the only one to think that "unlasting" instruments are totally unfitting the show ? Although I loved "ADAMAS"...
Now that you mentioned it, I found that the instruments are really unfitting, but the whole song just go well with the show, so I don't mind that much.

The OP is more unfitting IMO. They had that War of the Underworld title going on and we got that weak vocals tho I like Courage. They should've went to Selfrontier of ASCA.

Ep 7:
Sound Director is poop as always. Why cut the Bercouli bgm part it would be fine if they start the OST while panning the gargoyle? thing ending it during Alice dialogue.

Ok I'm expecting a flute section on Renly's theme cause of his weapon lol I was kind of disappointed when I heard nothing? :XD::XD::XD:

Maaaybe grunty would like the track played in the Dark Side Mage unit march??

Back