Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

I am right now! It really is awesome. Way better than the 2nd one. I shall give my review probably this weekend. I was just reminded of that series' ending too. (Veronica Mars ended really crappy too heh) This ost is really one of her best in a long time though.

Telling the old story is by far my favorite track on this ost. Love it so much I could listen to it on loop all day. It's so relaxing and is original. I actually like the Chedulkin ones even though I hated his guts. (The ending still sucked so hard)

Others liked: Bercouli: it is kind of grand yet sad. Like the instruments.

Blue rose sword battle: yeah... just reminded of the ending. Grr

Desperate battle, no way back: it sounds so much like she's a knockout from the 2nd season. At least I think so.

She can't stand for it: this was when they were on the wall right? Alice was arguing with Kirito. Lol I like the flute and harp melody.

She was sitting...: nice, when she showed her power. I remember liking this song a lot and that scene.

Who shall win the battle: another cool battle song.

I liked this way better than HF, have not listened to the other ost yet. I would give it 9 out of 10 like wat too. :dote:

Telling the old story is by far my favorite track on this ost. Love it so much I could listen to it on loop all day. It's so relaxing and is original.
I actually really like it too, except that part @50-65sec which makes my eyes roll so far back that I can almost see inside my empty head. Not every track needs a flippin keychange. (Looking at you, she can't stand for it, as well.) Other than that it's really quite magical to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically, I suppose it's 3rd cour of Alicization or 1st cour of War of Underworld... :p

OP/ED performers announcement when.

Dont care much, but we could see the second installment of FJ LiSa. Didnt they had ASCA on 1st cour too ?
Screenshot_20190908-155226.png

So theoretically we could get both by Kajiura this time 😂

inb4 FJ feat Aoi Eir
complete o/t: Her voice in Granbelm OP sounds like it went through some serious stuff. :(

I was waiting for that until "from the edge" got released digitally... dunno if it means that there's no chance for another collaboration soon, but I don't think so. ASCA's "RESISTER" was a flop. We already got Eir Aoi, Reona for the ED/IS, so.... ...... it would be great for Yuna (cv Sayaka Kanda) to sing another song.

Hmm can we get Eir Aoi this time for Kajiura tho? Never appreciate her songs(I tried!) But if Kajiura maybe she can do something....

Doubt it. But the lyrics are beautiful :shy: If it would have the same treatment as mada dame yo I'll take it

Wasn't she movie original? Not that it matters much if they wanted to reuse her, I guess...
We could see Yuna appear in the first Alicization Opening, so why not ^^
Or maybe it will be some Seiyuu performing (Haruka Tomatsu -> Sphere ?)

Back