Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Ofc I don't see them hating somebody, I just don't like how they handled putting 2 composers then ditching Kajiura after 5 songs lol. Are they still using her OST? Now some people misunderstood if they collab or something. I hope she won't be in this kind of situation. I'm thinking if the upcoming Princess Principal movie/ Magia Record will be like this I will be disappointed. Thank God for El Melloi and Alicization :cheer:

Edit: I also forgot they didn't change the OP and ED and it's a shounen show what's wrong with the production? :confu:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol... pripri and magia record... Both announced for 2019 with zero news.

Still hoping for that Pripri announcement at the end of the current TV rerun.

@Nightmare I heard no Kajiura track after ep 2 of Kimetsu. They used her bgms for the promotion of the show i guess and made people think it would be a collab between the composers but it wasnt, they just asked few tracks from Kajiura and all the others from Shiina. Bet they didnt even met too.

Kajiura had the whole Pripri to herself, i doubt they'll switch her.

The flac version of OST 3 should be included in this torrent, if I'm not mistaken.
I guess both a separate version with OST only and a MP3 version should arrive soon.

@Nightmare I heard no Kajiura track after ep 2 of Kimetsu. They used her bgms for the promotion of the show i guess and made people think it would be a collab between the composers but it wasnt, they just asked few tracks from Kajiura and all the others from Shiina. Bet they didnt even met too.

Kajiura had the whole Pripri to herself, i doubt they'll switch her.

Probably they would get the composers for Magia Record game into the anime. Trysail and Claris is like the default OP/ED lol. I can see them changing the composer(Ryo Takahashi) for pripri tho. If that happens, maybe Kajiura will just be in charge for the Theme Song(ED). I'm fine with that. Just.....don't make them do both like Kimetsu

^ Why would they put the composer of the ED for the whole anime ? Kajiura did most stuff and they even had a common interview where Ryo pretty much declared to be a fan of hers so i doubt he would agree on such a diick move. About magia record Kajiura did everything about Madoka on animation so far it would suck iff they hire someone else. I mean its the whole universe that's built upon her melodies and people have covered lots of these tracks on youtube. Besides she doesnt seem to be busy with anything else around this time expept SAO Alicisation 2nd cour and HF 3rd movie that's on Spring so she still has alott of time.

Last edited:
Well. About magia record, they are advertising it as side story so... it wouldnt really hurt to have a different music composer...

The weird thing is they are saying literally nothing about magia record anime - if its really still a 2019 anime then october is all thats left and they are being really secretive about the details. Inb4 just a front for surprise main story sequel that they keep teasing. I imagine that would piss off magia record fans though so i dont know if theyd do that...

^ Why would they put the composer of the ED for the whole anime ? Kajiura did most stuff and they even had a common interview where Ryo pretty much declared to be a fan of hers so i doubt he would agree on such a diick move. About magia record Kajiura did everything about Madoka on animation so far it would suck iff they hire someone else. I mean its the whole universe that's built upon her melodies and people have covered lots of these tracks on youtube. Besides she doesnt seem to be busy with anything else around this time expept SAO Alicisation 2nd cour and HF 3rd movie that's on Spring so she still has alott of time.

Still up to the producers tho. And the guy is being promoted heavily by lantis so I said I can see that happening lol.
Magia Record is a different case imo. New characters and story but I agree it would reallllyyy suck if no Kajiura

Edit: But if the delay of the announcements bec. they still waiting for some staffs(lolz Kajiura so busy) then understandable :XD:

Do remember Those 2 CMs for Magia Record anniversary featurinig the 2 russian olympics ballet dancers. They hired Kajiura for them, even though they didnt have to. So it makes me believe the anime is gonna have Kajiura too.

With pripri im still hoping they are just waiting with announcements til they can drop all the movies in quick succession rather than go the girls und panzer way (50 minute episodes with 1.5year in between). wishful thinking.

I guess thats all we have for both until they announce something.

Good luck to whoever tries to write down the lyrics for this one lol.

I liked almost all of the tracks (yay for very little ambience / slow piano etc.) and I think purely in statistical terms this might be my second favorite Kajiura soundtrack after Kimetsu no Yaiba where I liked all five songs. Would've preferred more Remi instead of just choirs but I think this time she utilized even the choirs exceptionally well. Also liked the instrumental battle tracks with more electrical sounds & guitar mixed in with strings, which isn't all that rare, but still.

Do remember Those 2 CMs for Magia Record anniversary featurinig the 2 russian olympics ballet dancers. They hired Kajiura for them, even though they didnt have to. So it makes me believe the anime is gonna have Kajiura too.

Prob because they think it would fit a Kajiura OST for a ballet from hearing her OSTs. Anime wise is a different matter with different staffs. Look george, I'm just speculating I would be happy if Kajiura would still took but I don't see her doing it. I don't agree with you her having much time tho. 2nd cour of sao is near so she needed to at least 1 month to prepare(or maybe it's finished already?). HF recording prob would be between dec-jan(winter season). plus the theme song too! She will also prepare at least 2 lives? that makes only fall season for her to record new ost(continuation of recording for sao is possible). Definitely pripri BUT I'm still unsure what part of music they will plan for her(ost/theme song). She got so many new stuff early this year cause of her hiatus last year but she active now

Just a hint about the choruses on OST 3 you can hear them much better when you re on external speakers than with headphones. I dont know why it happens

@ Nightmare: She's difenetely done with the composing of the soundtrack for 2nd cour and now remains recording and mixing. For winter lives she has only the See-Saw live so far and the one for El Melloi. I think she did plenty of concerts this summer with FJ and wont do more in winter.

The weird thing is they are saying literally nothing about magia record anime - if its really still a 2019 anime then october is all thats left and they are being really secretive about the details. Inb4 just a front for surprise main story sequel that they keep teasing. I imagine that would piss off magia record fans though so i dont know if theyd do that...

grunty, I think winter season(dec-feb) is still counted for 2019? not sure....And FGO Babylonia will premier this fall season and I don't think Aniplex want their gacha games to fight each other in one season :ohoho:

Weird complain but i wish "she can't stand it" was longer... those strings at 1:37-1:48 are so delicious that i want more T_T (never expected that i'd say that with all the (mostly uninspired) stringfest we have had these past years - but i guess something changed inside Kajiura and composing became fun thing to do again). 1EMON is also unbelievable especially after rewatching that scene from the anime where it was not used (lol)

Last edited:
Back