Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Kek. I don't remember anything from the second cour. I don't even know what we're getting with OST 2 in a couple of weeks.

We're getting some pretty cool bgms :)
- One of them is after they encounter the first knight when getting out of that prison. (20:47 of ep 11)
- Then there is one during the battle with the one that caught Alice, in the scene where Eugeo talks to his sword (8:33 of ep 14)
- There is also one where the little girls - integrity ones appear (21:23 of ep 14)
- We re also getting the one where they first see Alice as intergrity knight. (end of ep 10)
- Battle with the solar power sword knight (12:26 of ep 15)
- There are also 2 new bgms in row at 13:51 of ep 16 but i think those will be on ost 3)

Last edited:
They sure are taking their sweet time with the MagiReco animu. It was confirmed half a year ago. Shouldn't there be an actual animated teaser by now and full staff listing? Or is this sasuga Shaft?

Just 6 tracks so could be 40 minutes instead of 50 so it's still not that bad (or unusual for an OST). :) Patiently waiting.

Wonder why they dumped the character song to the end this time?

There's a new PV but still no new musical ideas for the second cours T_T
That's disappointing. You know what's more disappointing ? A promotional video for the 10th anniversary with theme song by ReoNa.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...ew-promo-10th-anniversary-ad-streamed/.149207
Our savior who uploaded OST 1 has no plan to upload OST 2 since he hasn't ordered the new bluray.
Let's hope that we'll don't have to wait a long time after the release to listen to it...
Same for Kimetsu no Yaiba !

Attachments

• img_pkg_08.png
    img_pkg_08.png
    547.5 KB · Views: 324
As Grunty said, that’s 40 minutes instead of 50. That’s not the half, and it’s still good enough.

Any ideas on who could perform OP/ED?
They already used the « big names » during the first cours...

LiSA seems obvious yeah but ASCA I'm not sure.
Come on, please bring on FictionJunction:LISA and release the double single on October

Back