Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

That reminds me, we've yet to hear an English song from Kalafina (not counting their bridge in Anna ni Issho Daata no ni). :ayashii: :stars:

^ Don't forget the English chorus and chanting in Mune no Yukue.

Hehe, just like I mentioned in the moonfesta thread, Kajiura has sure been busy lately with OSTs.

Ok, about the song. The beginning was very Xenosaga-like, at least for me. The part from Tokyo Konsei is gorgeous; it resembles only a bit F/Z but still seems to have its own flavor, in a way. But the tv series doesn't seem as epic as the song is. I'll waitch it mainly for the OST, but I really hope I'm not in for a huge disaster.

Hmm...isn't it only me who feel that the ost is a kind of too epic&dark to fit the anime.... I think that the ost is promising but it isn't fit the anime...sth. like that...Orz....

^ Hm that's a trailer music, intended to make the series's fans amazed by the trailer so it had to be epic, im sure that in the actual anime there will be lighter BGMs for battles and this one will be used only for the final boss or something :XD:

[EDIT]
Someone has even made his/her own music for one of the characters of the SAO novels already :XD:
http://youtu.be/GWd3xjQy-V4
http://youtu.be/zLGgKJWZoZE

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
That reminds me, we've yet to hear an English song from Kalafina (not counting their bridge in Anna ni Issho Daata no ni). :ayashii: :stars:

(well, Keiko and Wakana have already sung in English in FJ...)

...and didn't they sing Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas in their Xmas Live last year? That would've been in English, right? But of course we'll never hear it... :cry:

Sonyyyyyyy...:orz:

Re:

Keiri said:
A-1 Pictures → Aniplex → Sony

How did I not manage to guess that? :ohoho:

So I suppose that means more Kalafina, then...

joel_jman said:
here's a youtube link for the pv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... WX4TEiD9tg

for those who can't access the video on the official website

Nice Xenosaga/Elemental strings in the beginning! Yup, this is definitely Kajiura-sensei :shy:

The Tokyo Konsei part, though...it still sounds like Kajiura-sensei, but there's a newness to it, at least for me. It's very Fate/Zero, which makes me wonder if she's discovering a new style, using more straightforward and commonly-used chord progressions instead of her normal ones. And do I hear more real brass? :waii:

Re: Re:

ninetales said:
The Tokyo Konsei part, though...it still sounds like Kajiura-sensei, but there's a newness to it, at least for me. It's very Fate/Zero, which makes me wonder if she's discovering a new style, using more straightforward and commonly-used chord progressions instead of her normal ones. And do I hear more real brass? :waii:

YES! :nosebleed:

I'm loving this recent use of more brass.

Re: Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Sword Art Online" anime

The Konsei part resembles Fate/Zero music because of the drums. To me, the first part reminds me a lot of Mai-Hime music; by the way I think it has been cut.

Trunks_Elk said:
Well, I will be helplessly wishing for english songs.
+1. But this is not hack... though Tsubasa Chronicle got some english songs... hmmm.

^Tsubasa Chronicle, El Cazador, Pandora Hearts, Erementar Gerad... :ayashii: Xenosaga had those, too.

Hmm...isn't it only me who feel that the ost is a kind of too epic&dark to fit the anime....

Ahem. :innocent:
lightshot.jpg

Otherwise, well, it IS supposed to be cyberfantasy, so heroic themes are due. Not that .hack featured many of those, but "The World" replaced the Internet in that universe, so naturally it was more about socializing than level-grinding. :XD:

somehow the story, getting stucked in a game, reminds me of the anime wherein yuki composed for the ED performed by hikita kaori and also the ova for hunterxhunter treasure island, and that part in tsubasa chronicles where kaze no machi he was first featured???

i wanna play the game too :knife:

The music is indeed promising, I have no idea about the game, but I'm looking forward for the anime adaptation..orchestra and male chorus, the arrangement is so nice. :shy:

Back