Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Im not sure, it sounds new-ish in the beginning but at the other parts it sounds alot like "survive the swordland" from ost 1

and it makes sense to use that bgm since they are knights with swords in this arc.

Last edited:
I see. You think she might be doing the music for GGO? The new SAO season starts in October, so there's enough time to do another animu project. Plus, she also said she was very busy in that interview with Nozaki.

I doubt it, if it was to have her again on that too, then they 'd use her music and not something that doesnt sound like Kajiura i believe :)

and do you think she'd resist the temptation to recycle some of the original GGO music she made before ? ;)

Last edited:
I see. You think she might be doing the music for GGO? The new SAO season starts in October, so there's enough time to do another animu project. Plus, she also said she was very busy in that interview with Nozaki.
Pretty sure ggo already has a composer listed. Forgot who it was though... nevermind guess I was high...

Pretty sure ggo already has a composer listed. Forgot who it was though...

I searched around and I couldn't find a name. I guess if it was Kajiura they would've already revealed it was her. The anime starts next month, and I doubt they would've kept her name hidden this long, hue.

Key visual

http://www.swordart-online.net/sp/

alicization.jpg

To give you a teaser of the plot style, this will be the opposite of ALO in the IRL side of the story (where Asuna had tiny role) but online ⚔️

Also this Holywood movie reminds of SAO way too much http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1677720/?ref_=inth_ov_tt

Last edited:

1.Nerve-gear - like device on head, which they play at home,
2. people fighting in a videogame, the creator gives his 'will' that ll change the world, just like Kayaba did in the anime with that 'seed' he gave to Kirito at the end of ALO arc, which made possible other companies to make more games like SAO in the story.

Btw there is also a chinese take on it which is actually pretty well done but i dont remember the name right now

1.Nerve-gear - like device on head, which they play at home,
2. people fighting in a videogame, the creator gives his 'will' that ll change the world, just like Kayaba did in the anime with that 'seed' he gave to Kirito at the end of ALO arc, which made possible other companies to make more games like SAO in the story.

Btw there is also a chinese take on it which is actually pretty well done but i dont remember the name right now
1. And headgear in videogaming makes you think of SAO specifically?
2. Now I have not read SAO novels or the Ready Player One novel so I dont know what you're talking about but didn't ALO arc end like a year or two ago? Ready Player One novel is from 2011 so... nevermind just realized alo is the fairy game not the upcoming animu...

1. Yes, the VR headsets started popping up by tech companies a little bit after SAO was made into anime which was 2012,

2. the novel is much older than that, first SAO novel was published in 2009, and there was a web version before that.

btw the chinese vr game anime icouldnt remember before is Quan Zhi Gao Shou

and i know there was .hack too, but that had different thing they were using to play the game, and .hack is much less known to non anime fans

I searched around and I couldn't find a name. I guess if it was Kajiura they would've already revealed it was her. The anime starts next month, and I doubt they would've kept her name hidden this long, hue.
Seems like Starving Trancer is doing the music, unless I'm misinterpreting that potato sized video.

Back