Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

I know that. But it's still possible for it to be released by giving her to perform ED or OP since Aoi Eir is on Hiatus or they could add it as an insert. There's "sora" on the lyrics and it will be bound to be released as a full song :ohoho::ohoho:

^ For the same reason they keep Kajiura on Madoka.

and the proof that's still very popular is that they announced not just this but the "alternative" one too, and they are still making new video games.

I wish Tsubasa or Pandora Hearts were half as popular as this so that we would get new seasons :comeback:

just dropping here the trailer for the news SAO game. The environment graphics are awesome but the character graphics have too many polygons https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=189&v=VC4wRmmNjS0 (wow looks like they use same graphic engine as KH3)

Last edited:
More of this shitawful show, who would've guessed. Time for another year of mediocrity and blatant lack of effort.

show with tons of waifu and f*p material would ofc sell well in japan. yay for the weaboos.

@george1234 TRC manga was finished since godknowswhen and CLAMP being the jerk they are obviously has to start a new arc just to put it on HIATUS again - yet they're releasing the continuation of CCS that obviously probably would be as glum as f*ck since iirc in TRC manga the CCS world was the one that became Desert Tokyo or whatever it's called (the place where Syaoran ate Fai's eye and became a vampire). ofc they have to ruin my childhood. why don't they come back to their original intention instead of making tons of fujoshibait bishonens that are obviously in love with each other lmao i want to hate them but they make the prettiest artwork. Fai is still the 2D love of my life.

sorry for the random CLAMP rant.

CLAMP is only good for art and concepts, IMHO. They shouldn't be working on the actual story and writing.

PS. Unreleated but PEACH-PIT, too.

too bad that CLAMP leader is actually their story writer and that woman (I forgot her name lol, I remember all 3 other members' names except for her. Was it Nanase Ohkawa or smth?) already admitted that her mind is kinda twisted. Mokona and Nekoi (their 2 main illustrators) could've easily worked with other writers and made wonderful mangas if they're ever given the chance but I guess their bond since high school is very strong. That's too bad because they have wonderful artworks and they draw the most attractive men /isshot

PEACH-PIT too. It's been like 10 years and I still couldn't forget that plot twist in Kamichama Karin lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
[off-topic] CLAMP is one of my favorites mangakas... this being said the worst part of them for me is to make 116554 chapters only about food or alcohol lol. The OVAS of Tsubasa were stunning, but from where it stopped the history starts to become too complex and full of paradoxes... It'll would be to expensive to animate and maybe it would not sell well.

^Hahaha if SAO wasn't making as much money as they were making then they wouldn't have even gone to the ALO arc :XD:

Soooo... at this point we don't know that Yuki isn't composing, or is she not? It seemed like the director really wanted her for all SAO projects, but I agree it wasn't her best work, but some tracks were great! When most were just peaceful background music or sound effects. I would think this would be too much with Heaven's Feel, Kalafina, and any other projects she's in right now. (Still hoping for RHH soundtrack 4 darn it!)

You mean the alicisation arc ? Pretty sure she will do it, she did it so far and her music was in the trailer. But the GGO alternative will be (i guess, from the trailer again, but who knows) by other composer

Cool, as long as she produces some great tracks again like luminous sword and she has to overcome her fear. Maybe use a new vocalist though? Yuri hasn't been seen/heard in years. Eri too but she was in RHH and Lord. I wonder if there will be a Kalafina song for this? Maybe? They haven't so far, but it would be kind of cool if they did. (just not a Japanese ver of luminous sword like manten and Marchen. Not saying they're bad songs, but still. Oh and Mirai. I like all three. But something original like Misterioso and Kimi no gin) I, like you george, like the music for SAO. Even if the director did not use it as much, or used swordland waaaay too much. There are some pretty enjoyable tracks.

oh, this reminds me that I never finished the Alicization arc (probably because Baka-Tsuki stopped translating it when Yen Press licensed the series). Honestly I prefer Alicization over others, but considering how long the arc is the anime is already doomed

Back