Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Episode 17

new (?) sfx with alot of wind feeling and a chime

celtic track (old bgm -i thin kit has played for a sec in one of the first eps- / longer part) 14:01

more clear of certain bgms when these monsters appeared

I think I like some of the tracks in this season.

The vocals are rather bad tho still.

Is Eri's track good? I couldn't find her part.

I think I like some of the tracks in this season.

The vocals are rather bad tho still.

Is Eri's track good? I couldn't find her part.
I haven’t heard eri sing this season. I only remember two vocal tracks and I’m pretty sure they’re both Remi.

^ ya that's why I asked. I couldn't hear Eri anywhere. I heard Remi and Tokyo Konsei.
Yeah no eri. SAO vocal tracks are generally pretty blah but the bgms have a couple of standouts. At the very least I’ll say this season is a notable improvement over any last season.

Episode 18

new bgm :D for the start of the battle with the bath guy ;) (has tokyo konsei)

new bgm with horns and strings (when guy breaks ice)

new bgm - knk "magician" like for the clone dude (clarinet, strings, percussion, drums) [this one sure sounds like it was composed at the same time with the El Melloi soundtrack]

Last edited:
Just watched the battle with Alice one, wow. I like that track, and the fight is pretty awesome too, although the ending is like... what just happened? lol I will have to watch the next two. Ugh, so much to watch. Thanks for putting the new tracks though, since sometimes it's like, was it new or just a longer part of a song, like they did with the other seasons. I am liking this story line a lot more though it does seem a little drawn out.

Episode 20

new funny celtic music (few secs only)
OP
[.......]
9:35 new BGM with harp strings and flute (really nice!) and its around 2 mins

that was a cool cliffhanger 8)

Is it the first season of SAO that Yuki paid so much attention on watching the series? It became quite a routine that she'd tweet about watching SAO live at midnight, Japan time (except some weekend that she had a schedule on the next day?), and gave a comment on some exciting episodes. (As I can remember... this recent cliffhanger-ending episode and that one with the sexual assault scene.)

I feel like the more she feels relating to the series, the better music she gives. Or maybe it's just me. (This hypothesis would be absolutely wrong if she already kept tweeting like this since the first season, but I haven't noticed.)

Is it the first season of SAO that Yuki paid so much attention on watching the series? It became quite a routine that she'd tweet about watching SAO live at midnight, Japan time (except some weekend that she had a schedule on the next day?), and gave a comment on some exciting episodes. (As I can remember... this recent cliffhanger-ending episode and that one with the sexual assault scene.)

I feel like the more she feels relating to the series, the better music she gives. Or maybe it's just me. (This hypothesis would be absolutely wrong if she already kept tweeting like this since the first season, but I haven't noticed.)
She’s been tweeting since the first season if I recall correctly. She did it for the second season 2 too.

If u ask me the best integrity knight battle was the one with the second knight, the one who killed that dragon, in terms of visuals and music.

So my guess isn't on point at all..lol.
I wouldn't use tweets as a measure of how much she relates to a series. She's just plugging a show she worked on, she does it for everything she scores.

I do think you have a point though. Shows that have a lot of character introspection or character development (i.e. .hack, noir, zaregoto, or hanako) seem to get the best, or at least new sounding, music from Kajiura while shows that are a little lacking in that area (i.e. SAO, Erased, Madoka tv series) are more autopilot.

Reactions: aki
Back