Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

This episode wasn't so bad. A lot of build up and Sinon looks kind of interesting. Hopefully this season isn't as bad as the last one. Although I would be lying if I said I am not hoping for some of that craziness to show up.

I think it's pretty crazy already, the whole "dying in game" again concept. Not really a whole lot of music so far, but it is the first episode after all. I just hope they don't do like last season and cut out really good parts of songs, like The First Town.

I mean the ridiculous villain and the melodramatic incest storyline. Not to mention the tentacle scene with Asuna as well as her final scenes with the villain. All those elements were so over the top that the show became a joke to me. It was so bad, that it was good.

^ Haha yes, the villian in ALO was indeed ridiculous. I will consider the tentacles episode as a filler, even though I remember it being in the novel. In GGO the villain is more interesting than it looks now, you will see near the end :)

Same thing. Promises. I'm dropping animu left and right, don't have time for stuff I don't enjoy. ;)

But why if I'm not enjoying it? Just to get to the one episode that POTENTIALLY makes all the suffering worth it? Nah. ;)

I likd the first episide quite mysterious. ... nd all 10 tracks are fine I guess according to scean nd motion yuki creat such tracks.... I hope we found new vocal track's ..... nd last track of episode remind me Fight it Out Of Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST III

The problem is that if the 5 SFX tracks get released, they will take up 5 slots of soundtrack tracklist, and something tells me they are not the only ones. I would prefer a single track with changes like "days gone by" from FZ, fitting the scene, than these. It would be more interesting to listen to and would be only 1.

But i guess what happened was that the director said to Yuki "create this and this and this sort of track" but didnt said anything about scene-specific music, so he used 5 of the random SFX Yuki made.

The problem is that if the 5 SFX tracks get released, they will take up 5 slots of soundtrack tracklist, and something tells me they are not the only ones. I would prefer a single track with changes like "days gone by" from FZ, fitting the scene, than these. It would be more interesting to listen to and would be only 1.

But i guess what happened was that the director said to Yuki "create this and this and this sort of track" but didnt said anything about scene-specific music, so he used 5 of the random SFX Yuki made.

True george1234 it would be better to creat a whole 1 track at least we can get a long track.... or might be they are 1 track coz arrangements nd instruments nd effects sounds one.... but more than that I wished that they will release past unreleased tracks nd special episode tracks as well.... I hope like previous season dey don't use such vocal less tracks....

I also hope for the new REMI track from extra edition to get released, but I dont really care for the new instrumentals from it.

episode 2 WITH SUBS http://anilinkz.com/sword-art-online-ii-episode-2

Music

- bass, guitar, sampled vocals (?) bgm
- OP
- SFX with metalophon sounds/chimes
- SFX + accoustic piano
- SFX with electronic sounds and percussion
- BGM with electronic sound, and e.guitar/bass
- another sfx-ish bgm, I recognise a familiar flutish sample
- bgm with strings, beat < really like this one but they cut it too fast :(
- bgm that starts with sfx, then goes with strings
- bgm with drums, accoustic piano
- bgm with horns, strings
- REMI BGM with e.guitar!!! (starts 17:10)
- piano bgm
- the new REMI bgm from the Extra edition :D (so it will get released!)
- bgn with horns, cool strings
- ED

Last edited:
^ But you said you like Hanako to Anne :P

imo the problem here is the overuse of atmosphre music, but I guess the problem can be fixed in following episodes, but if they release all these sfx-ish ones half ost is going to be those :S

Ya, I guess I liked Hanako to Anne... but... uh. v( '')v SAO is an excercise in staying awake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back