Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

After the great Alicization, if it ends up like Ordinal Scale, I'd just.... not understand.....
It will be disappointing for sure but surprising? Idunno.
Now I've not seen much of SAO, or Ordinal Scale at all, but I don't think it's a show that puts its focus on atmosphere or introspective monologues. So yes, while the TV series may have had some exciting or emotional longer OST tracks (and really I don't think there were that many tracks over 2.5min) it also had more time than whatever the movie offers and Kajiura having access to the sauce. Everyone here also said the show apparently had poor music choices in the show, regardless of what we thought of the released OST, lol.

Because my understanding of this movie is that it will cover the begginning of the TV series, I also have this weird image of rebuild EVANGELION 1.0 in my head, where I felt the m.o. was SQUEEZE IN EVERY TV BGM CUE POSSIBLE EVEN IF IT'S INCOMPLETE 2 BARS.

Yes they will most likely recycle alot of tracks from season one and add in some new ones that will focus on Asuna. So expect alot of re-arrangements.

hm i dont know anyone with long black hair in SAO except Kirito when he was in GGO, first episodes.

Her watching the screen means boring tailored-to-the-scene tracks.

hm i dont know anyone with long black hair in SAO except Kirito when he was in GGO, first episodes.

Her watching the screen means boring tailored-to-the-scene tracks.
Yes, that's what I'm also getting from the image.

Except I'm pretty sure that's Asuna on screen... lol.

Ah you mean in the real world not in the game ? Could be, but from what i remember in the game she had the real face after Kayaba appeared and announced them they re trapped. And in this pic her hair are definetely not brown.

It's just the light on the screen but it's Asuna IRL, see at 0:09 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAZ06AnTMfY

I'm wondering if film-scoring composers actually like their own music separately, or listen to it only in the movie/anime??????
At least give this woman long sequence-shots like in 1917 for example - has it ever been done in anime ? 🤔
I think a long shot would kill the animators lol

I do remember one in the Flowers of Evil. That was rotoscoped so it wasn't quite as brutal.

I think she has said in an interview that she never listen to her own music 😅(idk if its true considering the number of times she is caught copying herself).

Back