Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Just finished watching the dubbed version of Sword Art Online: Progressive Aria of a Starless Night.

Enjoyable as a movie although I might have to explain a few things before taking a friend to see it.

and there is also "together for tomorrow" from tsubasa and "you shall overcome" from tsubasa, and "she has to overcome her fear" from sao.

God that’s horrible. My condolences to her family.

Kajiura’s statement (via Google Translate): “I can't forget that euphoria that everyone was fascinated by the beautiful angelic singing voice that was always brilliant, bright and intelligent in the studio I was with. Thank you very much, Sayaka Kanda, for your time of happiness. We would like to express our deepest condolences.”

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/1472335143566454784

Last edited:
Thats horrible, she was so young ☹️😢

Ι think people are giving up in life too easily sometimes. She could ask for psycological help, with so many suicides in Japan im sure there are institutes that offer such help. In my country there is even a 5-digit number.

May she rest in peace

i saw in ANN this:
People here might not know, but she was the daughter of legendary pop idol Seiko Matsuda. Her turbulent relationship with her mother and difficult past were well-known.
A very, very tragic story.
Still shocked myself.
Wishing the best for her friends and family.

Also she had broken up with her husband in 2019.

Last edited:
@Kagaribi no Hanabira it was shared in the « Kajiura Family Media Appearances » thread, but this one might get more exposure, so thanks for sharing, with all sincere respect to Sayaka Kanda.
I think it will make sense if « smile for you » becomes the closing song of this year’s lives, at least during the last day.

May she find her light in the afterlife.

@Kagaribi no Hanabira it was shared in the « Kajiura Family Media Appearances » thread, but this one might get more exposure, so thanks for sharing, with all sincere respect to Sayaka Kanda.
I think it will make sense if « smile for you » becomes the closing song of this year’s lives, at least during the last day.

May she find her light in the afterlife.
Oh..I have no idea that it’d be in that thread. Sorry about double posting.

The song sounds more sad when listening to it now :(. Remi would be the best to cover the song, considering that she sang the chorus & also did cover of Longing&Delete.

@wat11 @SurgamIdentidem @george1234

Code:
https://mega.nz/file/09oGDY5A#lwSbT_yIfl26DXFQKZEJmP9Ez2ql5aLF6kx9y9eBJV4
"cpm"

Thoughts on this hackjob? (synched to CD for comparison)

I kinda like it (for what it is - a hackjob, lol) so if nothing goes wrong and I don't notice any distasters while sampling the whole thing (synched to BD video), I'll upload it tomorrow and send it out to whoever is interested.

Back