Stuffed animals??

Do you still sleep with them??

• HELL YEAH!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes, but only one...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No... I am too mature to do that (AS IF!)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Stuffed what? you meen rolled roast, right?

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
D

Daichi

Yea..... I still kinda sleep with em....... i have tried to stop, so i put then into the closet, but then i felt guilty all night, so i took them back....

Anyone else addicted to them?

(uploading pic later)

I had so many many little on my bed...but one day, "poof" they disapeard :omgwtf:
-> my mom toss them all when I was at school ! without warning me, because she knew that I'll not accept that
:wai: give me them back, give me back

nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

I am sorry to say this, but your mom is a bitch if she did that!

waahhh zuiyon :omgwtf:

i would sleep with them except my mom says i'll breathe in the hairs and get some sort of respiratory tract disease. that and they always end up on the floor in the morning >_<

they do? mine does not. just put them in the side of the bed, wich .... i mean the wal-side

Kerahna said:
i would sleep with them except my mom says i'll breathe in the hairs and get some sort of respiratory tract disease

your mom is right, stuffed animals can be a bacteria & virus reservoir FOR YEARS, as well as dust & acarus too. Also, they're made with chemical substances (flame retardants) and can cause asthma (even lung cancer, i'm not sure of this) :twitch:

waaa that's cute xD
They were all aligned above my head (T__T I had 10 ), but some time, I find one or two on the floor xD

deseases ? if you are allergic to acarid, you'd better to have no stuffed animals x__x

I had one staffed annimal when I was little, I Dalmatian dog, which I had named Doki (the accent is on o ) without knowing jap. I had it in my bed since I got to secondary school and then I think we throw it away , or gave it to someone else because its tail had semi cutted. i remember that i loved it very much and it kept me nice and warm company during the cold nights of winter.

Back