sprinter PV screenshots

A

akai tsukikage

600.jpg

aahh I just receive my copy and took some screenshot of the PV, because they're so pretty :dote:

JPGs.zip 1.7M
BMPs.zip 30.1M
PNGs.zip 31.9M

enjoy :XD:

[edit]Links changed!

awwwwwwwwwwwww soorryy >.< I'll reupload them
I completely forgot :twitch:

I so hate to say, but I feel a bit disappointed with the PV. :omgwtf: As happy as I'm to see Kalafina, the video is too damn static for such a song! I have a deep impression that the producers provided a miserable budget for it... :twitch: Yuki & Co deserve better videos.

Yes the video is so slow :desksweat: and I dont like it neither

For a fast song titled sprinter the singers should be running or something like that instead of sitting on a bed and singing in slow motion :twitch:

When I first heard the song, I imagined something like Bon Jovi's It's My Life PV, only far more fancy and poetic... maybe a girl running somewhere to reach a goal known only to her, and wings sprouting from her back in the end :XD: kinda like this. But I couldn't expect what I saw.
Gotta check the translation, maybe there's some idea of inner motion which I missed...

:omgwtf: :wai: I thought that as long as Gendou had the song and the link for the lyrics, it shouyld already have them... but nothing is submitted yet. ZETSUBOUSHITA!!!! :cry:

Back