Spring 2008 Anime Preview

george1234

Read that news post, http://m33w-fansubs.com/ That person has done a preview for all this spring's anime 1 episodes. Amatsuki is included but his rating is negative :(

But as i always say, you cant judge an anime from the 1st episode only

watching about 25% of them (7 different anime)

BLASSREITER and Itazura na KISS is my favorites =]

ive been so busy with exams that i still havent sampled the new season, so i guess i'm just going to miss it :twitch:

I do I do :o)

Macross Frontier is nice... well at least I do like the songs :love:
I'd recommend: Code Geass S2, Nabari no Ou, Vampire Knight, Neo Angelique Abyss is fun too (for the first episode), and if you like fantasy: Druaga no The Aegis of Uruk (tough the first episode is more LOL )

I'm still waiting for subs for 20 Mensou no Musume (rumors says it is Noir-like)!

im watching code geass r2, vampire knight, nabari no ou, allison and lillia, special A class and amatsuki....

I'm not watching new anime <_<
I just tried sumomomo momomo (yes that's the correct name xD)
and i'll try baccano! it seems to be funn but before this, cossette no shouzouuuu !!!! >_<

i watched 15 minutes of baccano when it started but i gave up x_X heheehhhhh i am so impatient :twitch: :...:

Kerahna said:
anyone here have reccommendations for this season? i'm almost done exams :XD:

i'm in the beginning of exams' period :...: but i always can make a little space in my busy baka life to watch anime =). I'm watching now Naruto Shippuden, El cazador de la bruja and Death Note, but i prefer to play VG by now, they're my brain therapy :desksweat:

I would normally have done this post 5 days ago but i had to leave for the airport. I suggest Itazura na Kiss (its funny) Neo Angelique Abyss (it seems it has interesting plot and it has nice graphics) Amatsuki (takes place in Bakumatsu period it has phylosophical stuff + ED by Hikita Kaori + and Yuki (Kajiura) )

Haven't watched anything from this spring yet, but looking forward. I want to see Spice and Wolf [the most promising], also desperate to see 2nd seasons of xxxHolic and Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei.

Kyou Kara Maou ist not in the List!
The best Anime ever ist not in the list! :wai:

OK, I have it allready xD

Back