Special events for Harmony Fanclub

Hime_Wakana

I have reached Yuki nirvana
It has just been announced that a Special Live and a Special Talk Session will be held to celebrate the launch of Kalafina’s Official Fan Club 「Harmony」!

☆ Kalafina’s very first talk event!
Title: 「Kalafina“Harmony”~Talk EVENT vol.1~」

<Tokyo>
Date and time: September 1, 2017 (Friday)
Venue: Nakano Sun Plaza Hall
Doors open: 18:00 / Start: 19:00

<Osaka>
Date and time: September 9, 2017 (Saturday)
Venue: NHK Osaka Hall
Doors open: 16:00 / Start: 17:00

Ticket price: ¥ 5,400 (tax included)

☆ Kalafina’s very first Billboard Live!
A premium live where you can enjoy Kalafina’s singing accompanied by piano while having a relaxed meal.

Title: 「Kalafina“Harmony”~Premium LIVE vol.1~」

<Osaka>
Date: September 8, 2017 (Friday)
Venue: Billboard Osaka
1st round: Doors open 15:30 / Start 16:30
2nd round: Doors open 18:30 / Start 19:30

<Tokyo>
Date and time: September 17, 2017 (Sunday)
Venue: Billboard Tokyo
1st round: Doors open 15:30 / Start 16:30
2nd round: Doors open 18:30 / Start 19:30

Price: One meal and one drink included
Service seat ¥ 13,000 (tax included)
Casual seat ¥ 12,000 (tax included)

※ A waiter will serve you at a service seat.
※ Customers at casual seats will be given a drink ticket.

[Regarding ticket application]
Application is scheduled to start from the end of July to the beginning of August.
Details on the application method will follow very soon on the 「Harmony」 site and via Mail Magazine

※ These events are for 「Harmony」 members ONLY.
※ Entrance of anyone other than the person who is listed on the ticket is not possible.

(Thanks for this detailed translation to Sarah-chan on Tumblr :love:)

We have things like that here in Greece too. its a restaurant that has a stage too. The customers eat on the tables and watch the artists perform on stage.

The live singing during a meal event is too cute!! To be able to experience their presence like that would be truly surreal...

I have been to a few cafes/bars in my time where you can eat and watch live performances, was a really nice place in... Chicago I think it was? where there was live jazz on stage whilst we ate, was really cool.

I'd be totally down for doing the same with Kalafina. Or any artist, really. Music and food are the best things in life.

Can't really imagine a song of theirs befitting of a candlelit dinner besides lapis. Even with songs like snow falling and Haru wa Kogane, I don't want to be bored to death during my meal.

Hm, maybe I have a dream but...nah.

Damn, that's pricey af.... the "casual" ticket is already over $100 and who has that kind of money (though I bet it would be awesome)

I'm interested to see how many people will actually buy tickets

Damn, that's pricey af.... the "casual" ticket is already over $100 and who has that kind of money (though I bet it would be awesome)

I'm interested to see how many people will actually buy tickets

A meal for two is around 25Euros here, so if you go with high quality meal it can reach around 50E, that traslates to 5000Yen, Normal concert ticket is 5000Yen already, so if you combine the 2 you make 10000Yen, seems reasonable to me. Unless the food is additional cost and not included.

Last edited:
Wow, yeah season there are places like that in Chicago, and even in like ball park stadiums here. Not sure if there are many concerts though that do that. it is cool though! Though yeah, I did attend Kate Voegele's and Lindsey Stirling's concerts where you could get drinks, but that was standing mostly. I think it would mostly be their slower songs, maybe different arrangements like the a capella of blaze? That's be interesting. I'd love to hear a report too, or see pics! (If only Kalafina had instagram or SnapChat here in the states hehe)

someone posted the setlist for Kalafina Harmony event on tumblr but atm I'm too lazy to search for it. (nvm, find it).

01. Hyakka Ryouran
MC1
02. sapphire
03. red moon
MC2
04. Yane no Mukou ni (onsite fanselection, fans can choose between this, Natsu no Ringo and Natsu no Asa)
05. Musunde Hiraku
06. monochrome
MC3
07. Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete iku -acoustic- Wakana Solo
MC4
08. ARIA (Hikaru solo)
MC5
09. Kaze no Machi e (Keiko solo)
MC6
10. oblivious
11. interlude 02
12. sprinter
13. Alleluia

It's kinda sad that they had to do a FJ Keiko song in Kalafina Harmony fanclub event simply because Keiko had no other solo song. i mean she technically has te to te to me to me but that song lost its feeling if performed only with piano.

There are many Kalafina songs which I feel could have a completely different feeling to it when stripped of all it's atmosphere, band and fast tempo. Sprinter has become such a sad song to me because of this. So piano only red moon, Hyakka Ryouran, oblivious, monochrome and Musunde Hiraku??? SIGN ME THE EFF UP

Back