Sound Horizon and Yuki Kajiura collaboration maxi-single

• Thread starter Thread starter J.Uzuki
  • Start date Start date
J

J.Uzuki

Hello everybody, long time no see hahaha sorry I've had problems with my computer and now it seems to work again.

Sound Horizon's official page has announced a collaboration maxi-single with Yuki Kajiura. The details will be revealed on Friday 21 in Sound Horizon's HP I suppose

OMG ! O___O
That's ... that's... that will be so great Xp
aaah a MAXI-single X______X
*shocked* "_" Imagine Ark in a Kajiuran version or Oblivious performed by Sound Horizon xD

Welcome back jin ^o^

THIS IS MY THIRD TRY TO REPLY TO THIS X_X

1. in morning, i posted but i timed out
2. in class with laptop, i posted but battery apparently ran out and died

Now i am back!!! and i'm glad to see you're back too ^_^
JIN I CO-WORSHIP YOU WITH YUKI~ your amazing ability to find NEWS is full of WOOOWWw O________O;

I totally can't wait for this! sound horizon x yuki... huuhhuhuuuuuu <3 <3

Imagine, the first thing I did when I fixed my computer was looking for news about Yuki or anything related with her and I found this awesome news (maybe my computer should be broken more often hahaha).
2008 seems to be the year of Yuki and that's why we are able to find more news about her, this goddess of the music doesn't stop to work.

I'm very bad at trying to guess other people's age hahaha but I would say he is very young, maybe a little older than Kaori. The oldest members of Sound Horizon are Rikki, who is 33, and Jimang (and in the event that it was Revo he should tell us how does he make it to look so young hahaha)

Dream Port 2008 finally has its own website http://dreamport2008.com/top.html in which some details of the maxi single have been revealed. The maxi single will come out on 18/6/2008. There's no information of the tracks (except for the main theme of Dream Port) by now but the maxi single will also include a DVD probably of the Live concert.

Wow thx for the news!!

if the maxi single had a DVD with the concert in video we will be super lucky because - if any tracker release it - will will have the concert to watch as much as we like in high quality!! :D

Maybe we will be even luckier and we we will have two DVD, the one included in the maxi single and another one with the whole concert (although the maxi single could be the whole concert perhaps)

the maxi single DVD seems to be only be for the ONE SONGGGGGGGG D:

T___T I wish I could properly read Yuki's blog T_T

always with their glass of wine <.<
Long interview ?! waaaaw xDxDXD
I want to read it if I could !

omg woww thaanks kazado! Where do you people find such news?! x_X THIS IS THE CUTEST PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE im tempted to post it as news does it count as news? eeeeeeeeee <3 <3<3

Well, Meer (from Jpopmusic.com) posted another photo a few days ago, here. I found it today x3

Yay Theo thanks for the news ^_^
And for the link to the site, I've added in the links section of the main site.

You can speak Finnish! that is awesome XD

Kerahna said:
Yay Theo thanks for the news ^_^
And for the link to the site, I've added in the links section of the main site.

You can speak Finnish! that is awesome XD

Just noticed this message^^'

You're welcome.

Yes, I can speak, because i'm from finland :D

Back