Skitty's Spot

S

Skitty

Welcome to my spot.

I'm here to post random notes, my feelings, my opinions, food, rants, school stuff, blog-style.

:groucho:

Feel free to come in and read, talk, etc.

Today I'm making beets because they're getting soft so I want to boil them before they go bad.
I use the water to fill my rice cooker. It's very nutrient-rich and makes my rice kind of earthy-tasting and a beautiful shade of pink. Try it. It's beautiful.

I'm going to leave a bit early for work today. I work in a department store because they give good perks to even their part-time employees. They also respect my class schedule.
ANYWAY, I'm going to go in early because my friend asked me to buy him a toaster. Poor guy's been eating soft bread for breakfast.

Cleaning and cooking all morning. It started with homework until I realized that I couldn't even focus because my apartment is so messy.

I'm in the mood to listen to Today is a Beautiful Day by supercell
It's one of my favourite albums.

Toilet didn't flush properly. It must have been set to stun.

I always wash my windows with newspaper. It doesn't damage the glass in the long run.

This is one of my favourite videos.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0so5er4X3dc[/youtube]

On the top right corner of your posts there's an "edit" button. You can click it to chance your post. You are also able to delete your most recent post by clicking the "x" button at the bottom right corner, but you cant delete it if someone has posted after you, but you can ask me to do it if it happens and you want to do something like that in the future.

Re:

george1234 said:
On the top right corner of your posts there's an "edit" button. You can click it to chance your post. You are also able to delete your most recent post by clicking the "x" button at the bottom right corner, but you cant delete it if someone has posted after you, but you can ask me to do it if it happens and you want to do something like that in the future.

I prefer the chat to the forums. I "joined" the chat a bit before I made my account. I think I like the immediacy of it a bit more. Then again, the forum has its perks. You know, being able to post and then come back to see if there are any replies.
Been nomming on beets all day.
I did have chicken for supper though.
I've been craving galaktoboureko for a while but my mom's on vacation :comeback:
I should just ask my godmother how to make it already. It's just like phyllo, custard and honey, essentially.

omg my tooth really hurts :omg:
I've been dealing with a toothache for a while now and it's gotten to a point where my whole body trembles from the pain and I get these splitting headaches.
Seeing as I'm a poor student, it's taken me a while to save up but I AM GOING TO THE DENTIST SOON :anger:

I'm so excited to not be in pain any more :sohappy:

Life is good.

Now I sleep.

I closed up at work tonight and I'm opening tomorrow, which I am happy about because it will allow me to do homework for the rest of the day.
:study:

i dont think multi posts is such a big deal ^^; in normal discussion threads we encourage putting posts together for organization and saving space but this is your spot so you can do whatever you like :P I enjoyed reading them~

I enjoy it too, its just that I thought that instead of posting 1 line of text every 5mins he could write 1 consecutive every 1 hour or something so that each post contains more info ^^

@Skitty: Hey are your parents from Greece? Because galactobureko is a greek/turkish sweet. :ayashii:

Today I'm running a lot of errands.
I have to get some new ID cards made, I need to activate my new credit card, I need to deliver some borrowed items, etc.
I bought some apples at the farmers' market today. I'm excited to make some apple desserts.
It's kind of hard to type. I cut myself at work this morning and now I'm wearing a bandage on my finger. I didn't expect it to inhibit me so much :o
I also would like to get some homework done today. It's going to be exciting. I am excited. Yes.
I want to be the very best. Like no one ever was (at this Maya animation course, that it) DUN DUN DUN

Anyway, I'm off because I have a busy day ahead and I would like to shower since I just got off work and I feel gross. Later, whoever might be reading this.

@george Yeah, I'm part Greek. I'm a very white-washed Greek though because I'm technically 3/4 French Canadian and 1/4 Greek. My maternal grandfather is Greek.

@Kerahna, will do. I'll take some.

Back