Shoji Meguro

D

Dys

The composer of Persona 3 and Persona 4, no doubt he has other notable compositions but these are how I know him.

I was wondering if anyone else is interested in any of his works?

Music is one of the many feature that made both Persona 3 and 4 shine,just the tracks can really keep you playing for hours and hours. :dote:
Though in my opinion I prefer Persona 3 OST for its slightly darker and epic theme compared to Persona 4. :plot:

I just played the Persona 4. The songs are incredible amazing. Each songs has a own style that combines with the ambient of the game. Ex: Guitar in the battles, piano in the sad moments, etc. :sparkleguy:

(I remember now... I need to record playing the Battle song. It's simple to play ^^)

Maybe I should play Persona 3. I have heard that it's the best Persona games.

I just know him in Persona 3 & Persona 4!

:sohappy:

And yes, I prefer Persona 3's music than 4!

Although I love "I'll Face Myself" in Persona 4!

:shy: :sohappy:

Re:

EinKurogane said:
I just played the Persona 4. The songs are incredible amazing. Each songs has a own style that combines with the ambient of the game. Ex: Guitar in the battles, piano in the sad moments, etc. :sparkleguy:

(I remember now... I need to record playing the Battle song. It's simple to play ^^)

Maybe I should play Persona 3. I have heard that it's the best Persona games.

I highly recommend Persona 3. It's definitely one of the best games I've ever played. I would say it's better than Persona 4. I'm so excited about P3P, it's out in less than a week.

My "Persona Music Live 2009 - Valvetroom in Wel City Tokyo" arrived today.

:sohappy:

I love it.

Re:

Kowz said:
I prefer P4.

My "Persona Music Live 2009 - Valvetroom in Wel City Tokyo" arrived today.

I didn't know they released a second DVD :swt:

Yes, I got a First Press edition. <3

The secret song is Kita Shuhei and Hirata Shihoko singing the Satomi Tadashi Drugstore Song. :XD:

Hey Haro-baby, do you know if there's a translation of the MCs? Or if someone is planning on translating them?

Never heard Persona OSTs yet, but I was pleasantly surprised to know that he is the man behind Trauma Center music. It's very catchy. :dote:

Re:

Kowz said:
Hey Haro-baby, do you know if there's a translation of the MCs? Or if someone is planning on translating them?

No, there's absolutely nothing. I've looked and looked and I just couldn't find anything. Not even a text document with the translations. (If I HAD found one of those I'd have made the subs myself)

Kowz said:
Persona 3 Portable; It's a port of P3 for the PSP.

"Ehanced" port. It's enhanced because it's got a completely new storyline based around a female Main Character. Well, I say new, completely overhauled might be a better way to put it, and also a bunch of new additions to the original male Main Characters side of things too.

My only regret about the whole affair is that I won't be able to use my twice completed New Game Plus data from P3:FES.

*raise hand*
I love his music, especially those with vocals
and I'm so excited for P3P, will be playing it tonight :shy:

You're lucky. I have to wait until it arrives in the mail... whatever day that will be.

Back