Shimamiya Eiko / 島みやえい子 (I've Sound) thread

While Thyroid cancer is one of the least dangerous cancer and curable, it might take the voice of the person who suffers from it.

feel sad for her...but getting cancer nowdays is very common .... get well soon~ :cry:

too common, I'd say :cry: it seems to be killing more talented people than AIDS ever did. :omg: :omg: :omg:
Losing one's voice is a terrible thing, but even THAT would be better than death :cry: but I pray she'll recover soon :touched:

What!?!?!?!!?!

:omg:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

God, she is my favorite!!!
I do LOVE her voice, when she sing Higurashi's song!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope, she will be recovered.....

:omg:

getting thyroid cancer, and she being a singer... :cry:

it might be "because" rather than "and". :omg: with all this strain on vocal chords, you never know... :uh..:
I've sent a message, though I may only hope she'll understand an English one (I wish I could express myself in Japanese already :wai: )

OMG, FIGHTO SHIMAMIYA-SAMA!!

I love her work on the Higurashi series. I really hope she gets better soon.

Re:

ZERO said:
OMG!!!! That's why there are 3 new singers in I've!! Eiko has to get better, she is the best singer in the Front Line!! :cry:

Zero, are you serious?! :white:

anyway, the 3 new girls are still Eiko's pupils. By "still", I mean they're still under Eiko's care, even now. :XD:

Oh no! That is depressing :(... Hope she'll rest well for a quicker recovery. :cry:

Actually she's recovering pretty well. She tweeted few days ago (last week iirc) that she can't wait to sing again :sohappy:

She's just annonced EIKO SHIMAMIYA acoustic LIVE 2011 to be held in May, 13th.

I'm so happy for her!! :shy:

Back