• XenForo had been updated to 2.1.2. Report issues here.

Shimamiya Eiko (I've Sound) thread

Yuki88

I have reached Yuki nirvana
While Thyroid cancer is one of the least dangerous cancer and curable, it might take the voice of the person who suffers from it.

Nick Hunter

too common, I'd say :cry: it seems to be killing more talented people than AIDS ever did. :omg: :omg: :omg:
Losing one's voice is a terrible thing, but even THAT would be better than death :cry: but I pray she'll recover soon :touched:

Tsukishiro_Yuki

What!?!?!?!!?!

:omg:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

God, she is my favorite!!!
I do LOVE her voice, when she sing Higurashi's song!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope, she will be recovered.....

Nick Hunter

it might be "because" rather than "and". :omg: with all this strain on vocal chords, you never know... :uh..:
I've sent a message, though I may only hope she'll understand an English one (I wish I could express myself in Japanese already :wai: )

Dys

Burn my house just to see her...
OMG, FIGHTO SHIMAMIYA-SAMA!!

I love her work on the Higurashi series. I really hope she gets better soon.

ZERO

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
OMG!!!! That's why there are 3 new singers in I've!! Eiko has to get better, she is the best singer in the Front Line!! :cry:

Yuki88

Re:

ZERO said:
OMG!!!! That's why there are 3 new singers in I've!! Eiko has to get better, she is the best singer in the Front Line!! :cry:
Zero, are you serious?! :white:

anyway, the 3 new girls are still Eiko's pupils. By "still", I mean they're still under Eiko's care, even now. :XD:

Yuki88

Actually she's recovering pretty well. She tweeted few days ago (last week iirc) that she can't wait to sing again :sohappy:

moichispa

dreamcatcher
great for her!

I'm will not hear her 3rd album until she gets well even if I want to listen to it so badly :omg:

ZERO

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
She's just annonced EIKO SHIMAMIYA acoustic LIVE 2011 to be held in May, 13th.

I'm so happy for her!! :shy: