secretly laughing inside

Kerahna

Administrator
I was checking the PHK track page in wordpress, and noticed
# 1 Hits from shibuya-o.com (last hit on 2008-02-05 @ 01:44 am)

I followed the link and it was from the /wp-admin section of shibuya-o.com which means their webmaster saw the link from our site (in the Yuki concert post) to their site in their PHK track and CLICKED on it which means LOL THE SHIBUYA-O WEBSITE MANAGING DUDE SAW OUR SITE that is as close as i've been to Yuki seeing our site T_____T

why am i even excited about this =_=

Kerahna said:
I was checking the PHK track page in wordpress, and noticed
# 1 Hits from shibuya-o.com (last hit on 2008-02-05 @ 01:44 am)

I followed the link and it was from the /wp-admin section of shibuya-o.com which means their webmaster saw the link from our site (in the Yuki concert post) to their site in their PHK track and CLICKED on it which means LOL THE SHIBUYA-O WEBSITE MANAGING DUDE SAW OUR SITE that is as close as i've been to Yuki seeing our site T_____T

why am i even excited about this =_=

Maybe Kajiura uses google too? Maybe she have visited on canta-per-me.net, but you dont know it. :XD:

...because it's the proof that someone related professionnaly to Yuki saw CPMe !
:XD:

I agree with Theo, maybe she is secretly one of ussss ??? said Midri o___o
Yuki, if you are one of us, tell uss >___<

This seems an Agatha Christie novel hahaha. Who of among us is the impostor?

message for Yuki: Yuki please, show up. We don't bite anyone (well at least not to you)

But If she is one of us maybe she has seen that add of the kitten killers and has stoped to smoke hahaha.

J.Uzuki said:
But If she is one of us maybe she has seen that add of the kitten killers and has stoped to smoke hahaha.

XD That was my idea XDXD

Cool, so we are kind of "well known" page about Yuki... Hm...

What kind of thing we can do for publicity???

some of us have put a link in our signatures on dA/other forums ^^;

google ranks our page higher in results list if more websites link back to here, so we have to uhh make lots of friends or something :XD:

there is a link to this site on the bottom of wikipedia's page for Yuki Kajiura but that has a NOFOLLOW tag so google's bots don't even look at it >_< It's gotten about...20-something visitors so far since we stuck the link there, compared to something like 60 visits a day from google ^^; wahhhh oh and we get some traffic from george's videos on youtube too :XD:

ive run out of ideas :desksweat:

Hm... maybe we can make Userbars or Sig's with a great quality and put the link in them...

So if we are part of other forums, the people can reach here ^^

Cool ^^

Daichi... Plz make a Beta for a Yuki's Sig...

Can You? :bow:

do you want to promote the site/forum kerahna?

maybe i can promote it in final fantasy shrine forums =) there are plenty of yuki fans there.

i would be very happy and very grateful if you could get more people to join us~
more more yuki fans! :love: I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL

a banner ?? there is already a great banner at the top of teh forum or the main site )3

lol the main site one is too big and this one doesnt mention yuki's name :XD:

make daichi make something :love: his designs will be much nicer~

well, did someone call?

I'll be happy to assistt....

Just fill out the formula in the sigshop, and post it. be done in 1-3 days.

Back