112060-full.jpe

I'm sooper in-love with this game :shy:
So anyone who already played this game?

super-scribblenauts-walkthrough-box-artwork-ds_288x288.jpg

There are currently four titles
1. Scribblenauts exclusively for Nintendo DS, [and iOS? am not sure];
2. Super Scribblenauts exclusively for Nintendo DS;
3. Scribblenauts Remix exclusiely for iOS; and
4. Scribblenauts Unlimited for Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, and Windows.

So far, I've only finished the Super Scribblenauts game.

Scribblenauts Unlimited was just released recently. I'm still waiting for an official release for the 3DS in my country; although right now, I'm already playing the Windows version.

SPOILER, maybe
Apparently, the whole story of why Maxwell, the protagonist, is collecting starite was because he needed it to cure his sister from petrification brought about by his rude actions towards an old man who knows curses and stuffs.

:knife:

GAMEPLAY:

So basically, you play as Maxwell. You have a magical notebook and whatever you write in the notebook will come out alive; the notebook was given to him by his parents according to Scribblenauts Unlimited.

For example, if you write DRAGON, a fierce dragon will be formed. Unless you added an adjective such as TAME, that dragon will continuously attack you; for the playground mode, Maxwell will not die from any attacks.

Things like that.

There are two basic modes of the game: Playground Mode and Story Mode

In PLAYGROUND MODE, you can create and try out lots of things though no situation is added.

In STORY MODE, situations are given and needed to be done in order to earn a STARITE.

Example. Make the lion fall sleep. Minimum of three allowed ways.
Answer: Creating MOON to make the screen dim, creating the lion's habitat like GRASSY FIELD, and creating LULLABY or WHISPER WEEDS.

It's really fun to play with English words. I don't know hows the gameplay with Japan's version considering they have a lot of play with their characters.

A lot of new cool features were added for the Scribblenauts Unlimited which such as complete alteration of designs of various NOUNS without using ADJECTIVES; You can change the size and color without using adjectives. etc.

SCRREN SHOTS
[for Scribblenauts ONLY]
scribblenautsinline_1276046859.jpg

SO WUT NOW?

YOu can share your discoveries for the games here. I've yet to discover interesting things from the 4th game.

I really like the words:
INFINITY
TIME MACHINE
ANGRY MOB
HOLY AMAZING BOW
FAST JUMP SHOES
FAST RED DRAGON WINGS
EBG
EXPLODING AMAZING BABY

also some situational things such as

creating HUMPTY DUMPTY and a BRICK WALL, HD will climb the wall and will break instantly.

creating GOD and AETHEIST, the GOD will die.

creating DEATH, he'll kill everyone in the screen.

creating PREGNANT MERMAID, the mermaid will eventually undergo labor and voila! Instant cloning! Results: BABY MERMAID and SLIM MOTHERLY MERMAID.

hahaha and a lot more!

Already bought the 3DS version this morning :shy: :shy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
:nophoto:

I'm a bit sad because the object editor is Wii U exclusive -_-

Ur not alone :D
i'm also a scribblenauts fan, it was worth waiting wen scribblenauts came out <3
after that wen i heard there was gonna be super scribblenauts just yay xD
i got em both on the ds :p
:sparkleguy:

just finished the main story... LOLz.
But there are still unfinished levels.

My most used objects are:

FAST IMMORTAL DRAGON WINGS
and
FAST IMMORTAL JUMP SHOES

My favorite adjectives are...
IMMORTAL and FAST, duh?

I want the PLAYGROUND mode to be brought back. I'm hoping they will release a new patch soon.

Some things with effects that were changed:

summoning INFINITY / BLACK HOLE / WORM HOLE will not result to game over

summoning TSUNAMI / TIDAL WAVE / WAVE will also not result to game over (but the effect for this one was nice!)

summoning and interacting with TIME MACHINE only dim the background with the old television motif.

I was really surprised when Nintendo started patching games for 3DS games ie. Mario Kart 7

I have both the games for the DS and now I have the one for the Wii U (got it yesterday, my brother has the Wii U, not me) and I started it last night but did not get very far. I will play more of it today. I love the games though. heh

Back