SAO Film Orchestra Concerts 2020/21: 3/7 - 23/9 2021

According to the Google translator, Kajiura tweeted that the one who arrange the song for this performance is the same as the one who did it for Kalafina string lives....I guess that I'm less excited now....@~@. IIRC, those aren't my cup of tea. (But it may depend on a song choice...hmm.....)

Ugh. If only it could be livestreamed. I am still mad at the cancellation of the one in LA. I know they came back, but I did not attend as I feared the same thing would happen. Why can't they livestream it? They could ask the same price.

According to the Google translator, Kajiura tweeted that the one who arrange the song for this performance is the same as the one who did it for Kalafina string lives....I guess that I'm less excited now....@~@. IIRC, those aren't my cup of tea. (But it may depend on a song choice...hmm.....)

I believe the difference of Kalafina Strings live and this one is how much Kajiura involvement here. In Kalafina Strings live, I think the arranger barely ask for advices here and then since if I'm not mistaken, Strings Live is part of the year of Management conflict so Kajiura might not care much. But SAO Orchestra they heavily emphasized her supervision so Kajiura knows the flow of all songs. And most importantly your enjoyment factor also depends if you like SAO OST too lol.

I know they will play "music that colors the world of SAO" aka BGMs but I'm wondering if they will include those OP/ED in this one? Cause I know Kajiura is allergic of songs she's not involved so it's better if they address it :XD:

So the same guy who has been helping YK with strings/scoring since 2006? (You didn't include the name or link the source.)

Kalafina string lives were for at least 4 consequetive years not just the one they broke up.
AFAIK strings live started around 2016? That year started the management conflict from source news too right? Anyway the point is Kajiura will supervised it unlike Madoka orchestra that hasn't been recorded lol.

So the same guy who has been helping YK with strings/scoring since 2006? (You didn't include the name or link the source.)
https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/1375706826310705152 hereee

Attachments

• 1623187823149.png
    1623187823149.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 144
Watch the ticket sales period
3.7 - 10.7
I think this should be archive stream availability rather than sales period?

This seems to be the sale period:
販売期間
2021年6月5日(土)10:00 ~2021年7月10日(土)17:59

Just to be sure, if anyone could confirm - is the archive video included with the cheaper ticket? (I'm guessing so if they are selling tickets until the 10th.)

Also, do stagecrowd usually geolock or no? :/

Are the concerts with an actual audience or online only?

Last edited:
I think this should be archive stream availability rather than sales period?
This seems to be the sale period:
販売期間
2021年6月5日(土)10:00 ~2021年7月10日(土)17:59
You're right Grunty.

Just to be sure, if anyone could confirm - is the archive video included with the cheaper ticket? (I'm guessing so if they are selling tickets until the 10th.)
Most likely, or it would have been told. But just like you I can't confirm.

Also, do stagecrowd usually geolock or no? :/
If you can launch this test video, you shouldn't have any geolock surprise I guess... But it's not clearly told.
https://stagecrowd.live/s/live000/page_common/live_player_test
Are the concerts with an actual audience or online only?
Also with actual audience, since they have paragraphs for people attending... and special covid measures. ¥9,500 for a seat.

Has it been confirmed that Kajiura will attend? #vol.16 + SAO concerts during all the summer? Goodbye recording sessions.

Last edited:
Просто на всякий случай, если кто - нибудь сможет подтвердить-архивное видео прилагается к более дешевому билету? (Я предполагаю, что да, если они продают билеты до 10-го.)
:confu: I'm sorry, I'm confused. It seems that there are limited tickets just with some printed bonus, and regular tickets with only broadcast and recording.

So, let's make it clear.

Tokyo concert (7/3, starts at 17:00 Japan Time)
live-stream it or stream it until 7/10

Tickets with a seat IRL: already sold out (eplus * | Lawson * | pia *)
Regular Online Tickets: ¥3,500 (tax included)
Limited Goods** Online Tickets: ¥6,380 (shipping included) **llustration board and character design by Yumiko Yamamoto

Other concerts: IRL tickets remaining (see *), but not available for streaming.
Kyoto concert (7/17)
Kyushu concert (9/11)
Aichi concert (9/23)

Still needs to be confirmed
- Is Kajiura on stage?
- Is it geolocked?

Last edited:
The twit isnt loading 😐 what was it about..

Im kinda interested for you re not alone as it was one of my fav tracks

Last edited:
Ya would be weird if they won't include swordland/luminous/first town lol

High likely smile for you orchestral ver. for ending the setlist. Little chance they'll get Yuna even. Well we know Remi's involvement but hard to say she'll sing this one.

Back