皆さん、こんにちは (=′∇`=)

No it isn't over yet! I didn't say anything harsh did I? To me, Hikaru's voice in Mahiru is like suddenly banging your teeth on a hard cracker while drinking a sweet and smooth juice/milkshake...:wet:
Have to disagree with you there, (maybe I'm too naive) but I don't think anything is entirely worthless. *laugh*

And no, I'm not the type of person who has excellent social skills.
I think it's more 'romantic' to accidentally fish out someone from this huge pool of human beings who shares the same love as I do. :shy:

I really do hope I can get hold of my own future. :leaf:

Hah, what you said is still kinda harsh to be fair :ayashii:. Criticism is still a necessary part of life, though, so it's not a problem, Kalafina aren't perfect after all. I'm sure you'll develop social skills over time, university is a good place to do it as you will likely find some people who you share interests with and can talk to easily, it'll develop from there. I'm sure I'm a lot more open than I used to be after going to university myself. Well, if you ever see a guy with shoulder-lengthish hair, glasses and a Kalafina shirt in London (or anywhere else in the UK, for that matter), it's probably me. The future is within your grasp, you just need to reach for it :goodjob:.

have you been sticking to your a-kala-shirt-a-day plan thus far?

I have. I'm going to need an alternative colour duplicate for the last day, though, not enough unique designs until I can get another one unless I wear the Christmas one at the end of January. I should've done that on the 1st or so, might've gotten away with it then. I did wear the 5th and 6th Anni shirts on the days of the 8th Anni lives as well :sohappy:. I will be switching to something else in February at least for a few days though, surprisingly I do actually own other clothes.

Welcome Caterpie! Its a pleasure you have you here! Hope you enjoy your stay. Apart from KnK and the more recent please remember to check out the older-than-Knk soundtracks of Yuki Kajiura, since after KnK she uses a different approach compared to before (smaller tracks, more sfx), and but previous are gemes too: check the following: .hack SIGN and Luminality, Noir, Madlax, El Cazador, Xenosaga II, III, Hokuto no Ken, Sekai Satoyama (included in 'the works for soundtracks Disc 3), Petit Cossette, Mai - Hime and Otome (2 osts each), Elemental Gerad.

Pianist + French Horn player~ Can play a little bit of percussion as well.

Wow, just awesome! :D

Apart from Yuki Kajiura's there are few anime OSTs that i also admire like Shokugeki no Souma, Koufuku Graffiti, Toriko, Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto, Gosick, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyo, Magi, and K's (that one http://anilinkz.tv/series/k ), and and few composers, like Kenji Kawai, Taku Iwasaki (also uses Yuri Kasahara), Yasuharu Takanashi (even though he is resently kinda repeatitive), Akiko Shikata (makes great songs but also wrote the soundtracks for Cross Ange Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo which are awesome) and Yasunori Mitsuda. Also my endless respect for Yoko Shimomura who is imo the best game composer <3

Welcome to the forums! I was once too but a lurker but recently especially very recently I've started posting more and more. You are like many of the other newbies that come here introduced through Kalafina and KnK. So you play the French Horn? Always been partial to the Horn myself but I used to play Trombone once upon a time. Love a Song of Storm and Fire.

Back