Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST 3

Lorde-Kowz

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Thanks to His Mask for the info.

HIS MASK said:
According to REMI's blog, she will be providing vocals for 'Rekishi Hiwa Historia' OST: http://blog.goo.ne.jp/remi117/e/db3efb3 ... 2f525ef86d
REMI said:
そうそう
NHKさんで放送中の
歴史秘話ヒストリア
こちらの劇伴にも、
実は参加させていただいてます
また梶浦さんとお仕事できて、
とっても嬉しい!
Translation: Ah, I'm also participating in 'Rekishi Hiwa Historia', a program on NHK. I'm really happy that I'm working with Kajiura-san again!

Also, in the post, she stated that she's participating in several summer anime OSTs..I wonder if one of them will be by Yuki? :stars:

REMI mentioned in her blog she's singing new songs for Rekishi Hiwa Historia.

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/remi117/e/db3efb3 ... 2f525ef86d

It would be nice if Kajiura also hired Yuuka, Keiko, and/or Hikaru to sing.

I would love some Hikaru in OST music :TdT:
I really hope for another RRH OST, I already adore the other two

I'm pretty sure Kajiura could use Remi & Kaori together, since they have been working together for some time and well, I love them together <3

Some Hikaru OST songs would be good too.

i know this is kind of off topic, but when i was in japan, i remembered hearing storia being used as an opening and it was tv sized version with only hikaru singing different kajiurago at the end. i thought the ending of the tv ver was a lot more prettier :dote:

Re: More Rekishi Hiwa Historia?

So, any more news on this? I was hoping for something by now, so that we'd at least get some more new yuki, even though we got Madoka. Still, I loved the RHH soundtracks so more would be nice.

Nope there's no news on it yet (unless Yuki twitted something and we didnt notice) - there's nothing new on Remi's blog as well, so I guess they are waiting for the music to be used in the show and then they will release it.

However I wonder where we can find the episodes (a forum called D-addicts has till #144 while new its around 172 and the new musicc started airing since #150 or something) to get an idea about the new bgms.

[EDIT] I downloaded ep 144 and found some unreleased music, not sure if its new or just unreleased. Here they are: ?j2i81212x2rrwbn (MF)

I was suprised that there's alot of reuse of older Yuki music from other show eg there were alot of tracks from El cazador and Hokuto no Ken. apart from the original RHH musics. What's also suprising is that there's hardly moment without music, this show is like a show-off of Kajiura-san's music :dote:

while new its around 172 and the new music started airing since #150 or something)

They're on EP 154. Next numbered episode (155) airs on August 28. Since it's a big gap between 154 and 155, I'm guessing 155 is is the beginning of season 4.

Finally new and good music, isn't that great? That new piece with Eri is love, so old-style, in fact it seems like a Tsubasa BGM :P
I'm hoping the announcement of a new CD so soon!

Thank you george :chuu:

Thank you George 1234 so much for these two tracks.....
1st tracks sounds traditional Japanese music mixture of yume no daichi
2nd track is so awesome its quite mixture of consolation nd black sword of tsubasa.......

:shy:

Ugh... I don't know why mediafire isn't working for me anymore. Kowz could you upload them to mega again for me? I would really be grateful, thanks.

Thank you so much! I wish there wasn't the talking. *sigh* I'm loving the Eri track, reminds me of Tsubasa a bit. Loving it. I hope these get released in another Works for Soundtrack type album. The flute one is another version of the vocal, right? That's what I hear anyways. :dote:

^ Τhey will be probably released in a 3rd RHH OST considering its confirmed that Remi will sing new music by Yuki for the show.

Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST3 / Feb 19, 2014 / SECL-1463 / 3059 yen

Thanks to Random from the chatbox.

So far we have REMI confirmed, and both Yuriko and Eri have new songs.

Omg finally, I was starting to believe they had forgoten to release it :XD:

and wow same day are Mirai Fukuin OST :sohappy:

do you have any rip of Yuriko's song ?

Back