Recruitments for the main site [LOOKING FOR: HUMAN LYRICS TRANSLATOR]

I wouldn't mind transposing some sheet music. It would take a bit of time for each piece. I can do flute and violin fairly easy... adding harmonizing parts if requested. Piano would take a bit longer, but it can be done.

Sure!! I'm actually working on some already. All I need to know is how to send it to you. pdf format?

that won't be an issue as that 's what I'm using. Who do I send it to when I'm finished a piece?

@George: if I get to feeling better soon I will start on the discography page again. Maybe I'll do some work on it tomorrow. Has any more work been done since I worked on it?

Thanks to all the volunteers!
Sorry for my recent absence I had some medical licensing exams and a computer meltdown ^^; I can be contacted by email kerahna@canta-per-me.net or skype username Kerahna, if anyone needs anything!

^ Thanks Kerahna, hope you and your computer are alright now. I think that we could do with a few spam moderators, as long as messages just get quarantined and there is not a risk of deleting an entire thread.

^Second that.

And welcome back Kera! I hope you are well. I am going to try and do some site work in the discography section, since I am feeling a little better, and have nothing to do this week. heh

Since @HIS MASK is nowhere to be found and many are asking why the links are broken...

Recruiting new editor for the Unofficial Sheet Music page.
https://canta-per-me.net/sheet-music/unofficial-sheet-music/

Skills needed:
- Music knowledge
- Some previous wordpress / http experience.

Duties:
- Replace broken links of the page.
- Search for and add new unofficial music scores.

Once there is person willing to do it I will email Kerahna to give you the necessary permissions

I am on irregular schedule but I can manage to do some work :knife:

[edit]

@george: You should be the overall supervisor for the site :XD:

this sounds like "omnipotent god" so i dont want it as title :XD:

can you already edit the unof sheet music page or you need permissions ?

Sorry, since I'm back here I'll tell you some news: Maou erased their sheet music site and no longer has plans to upload sheet music anywhere. :orz:
If you want for me to erase all the dead links then I'll do that, but I don't know if I'll be able to find new ones.

I don't know the reason. :rain:
Oh then are you going to delete the unoff. sheet music page perhaps? (Cleaning out dead links is okay for me actually.)

Back