RaveD's non-Kajiuran covers [update 2011-04-20]

River Flows In You originally by 이루마 [Yiruma].

Piano: me
Original composer: 이루마 [Yiruma]
New arrangements: me

I combined my original The Motions with Yiruma's River Flows In You for this new and fresh cover.

Yes, yes, yes! River Flows in you is awesome! Really well done! i'm in love with it! Alsom YouLessThanThreeMe does an impossibly awesome job singing it!

Interesting style this is.

Loop on the other hand, well, your piano is perfect, a very pretty cover, really. Quite inspiring too.

But...she..uhm...she sings off beat rather often. I mean sure, it's nice to do it on a few notes to give it some more feeling but she's kinda doing that all the time. Except for a bit of the middle part.

Other than that, it makes me think of one of those night club performances, with a piano and an elegant lady singing into the microphone on stage. Very good cover! ;)

So i'm officially your fan!

She did not sing off-beat, but sang along with the original in stead of my piano version (different tempo's). I will probably mix it again some day and time it better. Mixing was HELL.

Beautiful song! Very beautiful!

Tadashi, be careful...at 1:00 it didn't blend smoothly into the next part, it sounds as if you skipped a beat, though you didn't.

Also, try putting some reverb on those vocals. ^^ They're too up front, really.

But very good!

offtopic: If i click the link to xxKonokaxx' channel you posted in the description it says Invalid Username. ?

Re:

Ayashii said:
Beautiful song! Very beautiful!

Tadashi, be careful...at 1:00 it didn't blend smoothly into the next part, it sounds as if you skipped a beat, though you didn't.
I forgot to play one note there, listened back to it, decided I actually liked this just as well and decided to keep it like this.

Ayashii said:
Also, try putting some reverb on those vocals. ^^ They're too up front, really.
Her voice is too powerful too carelessly reverb.

The link seems to be working fine for me. I think the problem is at your end?

link works now

too powerful? can't you just experiment with it? who said carelessly? xD

Tell Me What The Rain Knows from ウルフズレイン [Wolf's Rain]

Piano: me
Video: Brokedown
Vocals & mixing: BelovedStar18
Arrangements: joshagarrado

Original vocals: 坂本真綾 [Sakamoto Maaya]
Composer: 菅野よう子 [Kanno Youko]

------------------------------------------------------------

さいごの果実 [Saigo no Kajitsu] from ツバサ-RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- [Tsubasa -RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE-]

Piano & arrangements: me
Vocals: lucysakura
Mixing: marianneboss

Original vocals: 坂本真綾 [Sakamoto Maaya]
Composer: 鈴木祥子 [Suzuki Yoko]

------------------------------------------------------------

Bluebird by Sara Bareilles

Piano, synth. strings & arrangements: me
Vocals & mixing: hurricanepandabear

Original vocals & composition: Sara Bareilles

Back