Rainbow ~Main Theme~/Lost Home lyrics

Lorde-Kowz

I have reached Yuki nirvana
While I was listening to Lost Home, I realized Kokia is singing in Latin/Greek?.

Gloria in excelsis deo deo
Gloria in excelsis deo
Gloria in excelsis deo

Gratia plena
dominus tecum
in excelcis gloria

As for Rainbow, I believe she mentioned the lyrics are Italian. I'll try to figure them out later, mmkay.

Wow! I'm almost forgot of lyric for this song, if be honest, even forgot that this song have a lyric.
Thanks Kowz! :w00t: I hope you are right about that Kokia is singing in Latin/Greek.

Dont confuse latin with greek, they are different languages :XD:(just like chinese and japanese)

the lyrics kowz posted are all latin

Last edited:
While I was listening to Lost Home, I realized Kokia is singing in Latin/Greek?.

Gloria in excelsis deo
Gloria in excelsis deo

Gratia plena
dominus tecum
in excelcis gloria

As for Rainbow, I believe she mentioned the lyrics are Italian. I'll try to figure them out later, mmkay.
Glory to god, to god, in the highest
Glory to god in the highest
Glory to god, to god, in the highest
Glory to god in the highest

Full of favour,
The lord (is) with you
Glory in the highest

What do the 2 lines with "going underground" mean ?

20kt5ed.jpg

I think that yes, those being Lost home and the main theme, but why are the credits of the rest of the songs in a release that's only about Kajiura if they are not involved in the 2 songs ?
http://canta-per-me.net/discography/rainbow/

btw can you do the main theme lyrics too ? I would love to upload them :XD:

Last edited:
I think that yes, those being Lost home and the main theme, but why are the credits of the rest of the songs in a release that's only about Kajiura if they are not involved in the 2 songs ?

I think it's the credits for the movie. Not sure, but I think the line above is the director, and producers.

Back