Quick description of Kajura's Singers

Ghost Reaper

I eat sleep and breathe Yuki
I'm bored, so I thought I'd post something fun.

Wakana: The glamourous one
Kaida: The sophisticated one
Keiko: The rocker
Kaori: The Torch singer
Hikaru: the power pop singer
Yuka: The girl next door
Asuka / Airi: The mischievious one
(edit: fixed)

honourable mentions: (not YK singers, but my favs)
Yuuki: the silly one
Ayaka: the intense one

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuka (her solo career name) is because that's the first impression I get of her. You can suggest your own impressions too. And: I couldn't think of what type of singer she is.

Emily: The exquisite clarion.

Yuuka: the quiet, yet most surprising
Keiko: the deep one
Wakana: the grande one
Hikaru: the bright light
Hanae: amazing
Eri: the beautiful one
Kaori: gentle
Yuriko: outgoing
Saeko: sweet
Yuri: also epic (can't think of a better word haha)
This is interesting. :dote:

Um excuse me but Kaida Yuriko is obviously: the bro, the aniki. :XD:

Um excuse me but Kaida Yuriko is obviously: the bro, the aniki. :XD:
Good joke as we know that Yuriko does not like to be called so. She prefers anego.
HAAAAAAAAAH I get such a kick out of this! I always refer to her as Miss Kaida because I assume she is "of an established age" (near Kajiura, who I actually thought was my mom's age of 62, they both look so young), but Yuriko and Keiko literally changed my vocal technique and style after 2009 so if I had a relationship with her I'd certainly go up to her like "ANEGOOOO!"

I also certainly would put Yuuka as the Girl Next Door because that's what her look and her voice give to me personally. For me, that means I'm not impressed.

If she were a man, of course, then things might be different. If Keiko were a man, she would be on my wall, my phone, and my PS4 wallpaper. I have to say she kiiiiiiiiiiiiinda ruined the middle of their 9+ONE 'blaze' performance with that fake-voiced crowd-hype moment. Girl, you're clearly a beautiful NATURAL woman, talk in your normal voice!!!

Last edited:
I loved KEIKOs hype moment in 9+ONE blaze. That was the best live performance I've ever seen on video! I'm so mad blaze didn't make it to 10 anniversary live. Deadass no joke some people think I'm joking about "blaze" but it's on my top tier favorites

For me: Girl Next Store means: Authentic, Natural, Not a stage caricature. What you see is what you get. Most of all: Charming.

I haven't heard enough of YK's english singers to have an impression. Except for Emily (the exquisite clarion), They've done only one song. I know Keiko sang one of them live.

Joelle: The Dramatic One....

well... all the vids of her I watched are from Sound Horizon / Linked Horizon shows. Of course she would be dramatic.

Unpopular opinion yes but it's HELL of a fun song to sing. So much energy. And that Kajiura bridge. Omg.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :imdead:

I do enjoy the song, and I personally really like the PV. Some PVs of theirs make me shocked that I don't like them, such as fairytale.

Back