Pockys!!!

M

Midori

here it is XD

let's talk about Pockys^-^
who knows Pockys? your favourite taste? etc...

i like strawberry^-^ (and melon, green tea, milk etc XD")
but we have just chocolate pockys in germany-.-"
i'll buy 1kg pockys in 2 months. or 2. or 3.

1kg O_O :omgwtf:

I have only eaten chocolate, strawberry, and green tea ones, and my favorite is strawberry :XD: after exams i think i'll try milk and melon, they sound interesting :3

hehe when i get home in 1.5 weeks, i will go to a store and take a photo of the giant wall-sized pocky shelf wahahahaaa

Kerahna said:
hehe when i get home in 1.5 weeks, i will go to a store and take a photo of the giant wall-sized pocky shelf wahahahaaa
send it to me <3
(the pocky shelf)

1kg ? you'll be faaatttt xD

strawberry pockys are strange to meh xD I always knew chocoloate pockys >_< nevar saw these pink pockys until today ! o_o

milk pocky ? what does it look like ?? >_< white pocky ?

kerahna said:
send it to me <3
(the pockys)

strawberry is the best the best!!!!!!!!!!
chocolate is just chocolate :P

okay i will rob the store, i will send the pockys to zuiyon, and the shelf to midori :XD: :desksweat:

^w^ yeaaa limited edition pockys lol
I want strawberryyyyy :XD:

Midori said:
here it is XD

let's talk about Pockys^-^
who knows Pockys? your favourite taste? etc...

i like strawberry^-^ (and melon, green tea, milk etc XD")
but we have just chocolate pockys in germany-.-"
i'll buy 1kg pockys in 2 months. or 2. or 3.

thoose "mikado" things?

i bought 10 pacs (21.4 euro) last time i was in germany

In Spain are called "Mikado" too. But there is just one taste (nothing compared with japan or other countries) but I like it. If I don't have pop corn when I'm watching a film I pick a box of chocolate Pockys hahaha.

What's a Pocky????

Rebember that I'm from Chile, tha ass of the world XD so I don't know certains things XD

POST A PIC XD @_@

i've only eaten strawberry and chocolate... i prefer strawberry!

mmmm i bought 3 boxes last sunday... only 1 remains :wai:

when i was a kid i was able to buy "YanYan", they're something like the "Pockys" (i don't know if you know them). You can get them here only in chinese & korean supermarkets (import stores, where i can get my delicious ingredients for chinese homemade food :love: :aww: )

P.S.: Pockys are very popular among "otakus" in this country.

ahh i went to the grocery store today but forgot to bring a camera so i took some home :XD: there are soooo many choices so it was very hard to pick :comeback:

pocky.jpg

milk - because midori mentioned it and i wanted to try :XD:
marble - the box was pretty
"winter" limited edition - o_O the box is shiny heheheee
strawberry - the one i usually get ^-^

Back