Please, help with NHK World soundtrack by Yuki

C

cekipa

Hi everybody,
I am looking for the title of a particular song by Yuki played recently in NHK World TV series about our planet Earth. Can anyone help me please ? Thanks

...would that show be the Sekai Satoyama Kikou series? :confu:

If so, then the songs Yuki composed for that would be in her 'The Works for Soundtrack' Album in Disc 3: http://canta-per-me.net/discography/the ... oundtrack/

Could you tell us more about this song you're trying to find? (like...maybe describing what it sounds like? :desksweat: :XD:)

Hope this helps a bit!

...Sekai Satoyama Kikou series ? Have no idea but I am listening to The Works for Soundtrack Album as you mentioned. It is difficult to describe the song I am looking for. I can tell you that the chorus sings all along it. NHK World TV uses this song quite a lot !
Thanks a lot for yr help :dote:

cekipa said:
Hi everybody,
I am looking for the title of a particular song by Yuki played recently in NHK World TV series about our planet Earth. Can anyone help me please ? Thanks

hi there!

you must be talking about 体感!グレートネイチャー (Taikan! Great Nature) or its serialization 驚き!地球!グレートネイチャー (Odoroki! Chikyuu! Great Nature). The main theme is the same for both shows and is composed by Yuki, and sung by eri itoh. Its name is "Taikan! Great Nature theme song" (according to this http://www2.jasrac.or.jp/eJwid/main.jsp ... sion=start )

if by any chance you have a rip of the song and/or the documentary, please share them with us :bow:

Thank you all for help.

@maxwell9: the link does not open (copyright problems?). Do you know any other link to listen to the song ? Thank you

Re:

cekipa said:
Thank you all for help.

@maxwell9: the link does not open (copyright problems?). Do you know any other link to listen to the song ? Thank you

As nick said, the link i gave you is pure info. Sadly, neither the song nor the show have appeared on the net yet, so that's why i was asking you if by any chance you would have it, you were really lucky to watch & listen to it !!! :innocent:

whooops sorry for the misinformation ^^"

ignore me and my ignorant self :ohoho: :desksweat:

Re:

Minute 1:33!!!!! :waii:
It sounds nice, and here it is Anu Orta Veniya's Eri Itoh.
Thank you cekipa.

elcazador said:
Is it opening theme or ending theme of "Odoroki! Chikyuu! Great Nature"?
I think Eri told that her voice was used for the opening theme.

wow thanks cepika!! this is the first time hearing it for most of us even though we knew about its existence for a long time. It hasn't been released on CD yet so currently the only way to hear it is on TV :XD: you are lucky to have NHK world T__T

Thanks, but the quality is so poor I can barely hear anything :uh..: , could you psosibly record it using a DVD player/writer (some can record TV program)? And wow its translated in english :sohappy:

Thank you very much. :dote: :dote: :bow: Finally we can hear this! As expected, it's a panorama song with a Heigen-like feeling. And with Eri. :love:

I don't expect a separate OST, but let's hope this will someday share the fate of Voyagers, settling down in a new WfS compilation. :shy:

Re:

cekipa said:
I have the video recorded from the TV series: any idea about the song title ? (do not look at the images)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1bgjZw28fg

Thank You

thank you so much!!! without Eri the song is really plain and Kajiura-standard, like an echo from SSK :uh..:

elcazador said:
Is it opening theme or ending theme of "Odoroki! Chikyuu! Great Nature"?

i'm not sure if it's taikan! or odoroki! :S. Besides, eri hasn't said anything about singing for odoroki (so we can't assume GAIA is a vocal track). My bet : Living Nature.

[OFF] do you know if hanae runs a blog?

Hi there !!
I am an Opera fan and follower and I was struck by this amazing song while watching NHK series. If anyone can retrieve this on youtube (not dirty) or anywhere else on the web I will be very very pleased. Eri's voice is stunning too.

Back