Other blogs?

Are posts/translations of musician blogs/tweets interesting at all?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Just blogs

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Just tweets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

ninetales

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested, but I can post/try to translate blogs from some of Kajiura-sensei's musicians. Jr the bassist and the Nozaki brothers (drummer and bassist) are about the only ones.

They end up talking about a lot of things unrelated to Kajiura-sensei, so it'd probably belong in Otakuland :ayashii:

But I could also include tweets from Koichi-san, Jr, Konno-san, Sakurada-san, and the manipulator Ohira-san.

Would this be interesting to anyone? 'Musician Blogs/Tweets'? :plz:

i think that sounds cool. the musicians/mixer are a bit underappreciated compared to the main performers, and they're probably very interesting people as well.
although i would prefer blog stuff over tweets, unless the tweets are really interesting. (i say this since some of the people i follow tweet about seriously mundane stuff.)

would you consider translating kaori's blog as well? i know that even w/out translating her blog you already have a load of other people's blogs to work on, but if that's at all possible that would be great.

That would be great if you try to translate them :dote: Also, I think we should include Yuriko and her tweets, if it's possible :plz:

Re:

Wow! I was expecting an overwhelming "NO!" :XD:

I'll get to work on it, then! It'll be in Otakuland Actually, I think I'm going to put it in FictionJunction.blog, if that's okay, all under one topic. I don't want it to be somewhere no one can find it.

And I'm not going to include tweets unless I find something really interesting...because I don't think I have the time to translate everyone's tweets all the time :spotlight: But I'll keep an eye out for interesting stuff.

wintersviolet said:
would you consider translating kaori's blog as well? i know that even w/out translating her blog you already have a load of other people's blogs to work on, but if that's at all possible that would be great.

I'll see what I can do :ayashii:

i would be really glad if you would include yuriok-neechan's tweets as well
4e5dd44a.gif

Back