ONE DAY....

Kerahna

Administrator
when we are all grown up with careers under way, and enough free time, we will all go to a Yuki Kajiura Live Vol 8768743 concert together, and it will be the greatest event on earth

it would be so great!!!! enjoying a concert with you guys would be the best!!!!

and when she realise who we are, she will say.."ai nima tasmiya asora ni kasani UKATSU astia ibiya iastii" and i'll faint :cry: please, don't let this happen :bow:

Because we are Yuki fans, I'm sure one day it'll happen T____T this day I'll very very happy it will be like a dream T___T
I...T__T

We have to carry a big banner whith the words We :hearts: Yuki (yes, onion included) and spreading it in the middle of the concert.

I hope doing this Yuki will get touched instead of sending us the security staff hahaha I think concerts in Japan are different from the ones of other countries

lol security xD
yesss in japan, people are sitting during the concert ?

I think so. There are not very spontaneous, they just applause at the beginning and at the end of the songs. They seem more calmed than the auddience of american or european concerts

we'll show them what's the meaning of being a REALPUBLICCOMPOSEDOFYUKIOBSESSIVEFAN

Yes yes hahaha we have to show japanese people how to unleash their potential as Yuki's fans.

Haha! Jin! I think you never saw one of Ayumi Hamasaki or BoA's concerst! They're soo not sitting down!!! xD

And when we go to Yuki-megami's concert, we'll all stay in one HUGE groupe and SING EVERY DAMN SONG SHE THROWS AT US!!! WE'LL MAKE JAPAN'S JAW DROP IN AWE OF OUR LOVE FOR HER AND FOR HER MUSIC!!!

Luv ya guys! I so hope this would happen once! :) Then i'd be able to die happy! :love:

Lol! And we'll talk in Kajiuran! You know...we ask for the basics of the lang from Yuki-megami and then invent/create the rest and LEARN IT! I wonder what would she say if we asked her something like "Yuki-megami, kemeni sayama ni terasa rou nari ga sei?"

You figure out what it should translate into! xD

Kerahna said:
when we are all grown up with careers under way, and enough free time, we will all go to a Yuki Kajiura Live Vol 8768743 concert together, and it will be the greatest event on earth

I was thinking about that too some days before, kerahna you can read my mind.. but with a small delay

hm... It better to stay like the japanese people during the concert... I like their style... not screaming and applaud during the songs, I hate the opposide we should by modest and quiet and explode at the end of each song

yes, explode at teh end of songs plz :3 no screaming
wahahahaha how exciting, just to think about it ^______________^
:love: :love:

WOW I HOPE WE CAN GO TOGETHER ^^

But, I want to scream and make noise in the concert... :omgwtf:

Well... Van a ver lo que los Chilenos gritamos en los conciertos XD

Back