Oh noes

A

akai tsukikage

awww the Olympic flame has been turned off by my one of my chinese cousin in France :shock:

:omgwtf: it was ur cousin?! D: not the fiction one? o_o
i saw news that it turned off, then i went to chinese site which says "foreign media says it got turned off but they lied, it didn't" LOLLLLLLL

china ._.

eeettooooo
I was joking when I said my cousin xP (I said that he was my cousin just because he is chinese xD)
And that's not a joke ! I saw the images ! The carrier of the torch was David Douillet, a famous frenc judoka. Then one of the chinese people in blue and withe came, and turned off the flame O__O
look aaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOOOOOOL! Why exactly did that guys do it? Because it was carried by a woman...? "blink blink"

dunno...maybe they were fed up with the french people who tried to shut it down all along the way...

maybe they're tibetans :3

but in China, the news pretty much only reports the China-supporting demonstrations, and pretends the anti-china ones don't exist o_o they are also denying anything happened to the flame ^^;

In China, the goverment keeps the people away from saying bad things like this:

You say something bad in public, next morning, your house is gone

hey kerahna, show them the video if they don't trust the reality!
maybe propaganda is efficient in China <_<
or maybe as Daichi said :
"You say something bad in public, next morning, your house is gone"
LOL ! xD
and it's not a tibetan who turned off the flame xD it's a chinese cause he ran with the french carrier of the torch!

olympic flame in jap ?? proot dunno <_<

orinpikku seika

the great firewall of china banned youtube after some protests in tibet were posted; im not sure if access is back yet XD

woow...then take some screenshots xD
hey do all chinese people can't acces to youtube ?!

WOW... But, sorry for my ignorance, but...

What the real reason against the Olimpic Flame?

i dont know if they opened it back up yet :XD:

why they are trying to turn off the flame, i think its in protest of the chinese government and how they're wasting money on things like this instead of feeding all their hungry people, and they are ruining their environment and being mean to tibet and stuff like that ^^;

Wel... that makes sense...

The goverment should use money in important things i tought...

NOOO x__x
people are dumm so they think that the Oplympic flame is a symbole of China...and people are against china because of the tibetan storyyy <__<
you know...the deceased people of the conflict aren't tibetan, most of them are chinese -__-'

Back